Bruh .. : Elementary school student expelled for pimping his female classemates

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Authorities estimate that the young man made out with nearly $500 in three months, with many of the other children being “repeat customers.” The young man claims he turned most of the money over to his parents and was able to help them save the trailer. Authorities have questioned the parents, but they adamantly deny any involvement in their son’s actions.

However, police were not so convinced. “How do you take money from your son, who is in 3rd grade, who you know has no job,” Said Lieut. Jackson of the Elk City Sheriff’s Department. “I mean, if my son came to me with all that money, I would be asking questions.”

The Sheriff’s Department is seeking to press charges on the young man’s parents. Those charges include 32 counts of solicitation of a minor, child endangerment and child neglect. However, their court date has been postponed until March 2016 while they further investigate the matter.

The couple was released on $500 bail and their son remains in their custody.

Lil breh bailed himself out off kisses and hugs :wow:

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
We have had 27 boys and 5 girls come forward admitting they were paying this “wanna be pimp” $3 for a 10 second make out session and $2 for a 15 second hug which included unnecessary groping. The 8 female children he recruited, never got a red cent.”

Pimps aren't made
:demonic:
There born.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
We became suspicious that something was going on, when lunch attendance began to dwindle. We have had 27 boys and 5 girls come forward admitting they were paying this “wanna be pimp” $3 for a 10 second make out session and $2 for a 15 second hug which included unnecessary groping. The 8 female children he recruited, never got a red cent.”

:mjcry: pimp of the mothafukin century

Last edited:

Giselle

Daps
Unbelievable! LOL

Just looked. They're white. & the parents look like drug users/trailer trash.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
As soon as I read the thread title, this nikkas face popped up in my head

butters_the_pimp.jpg

south-park-butters.jpg
1309_BTS_Pic13_PimpSigns.jpg

:banderas: