Bruh just casually strolls through Walmart during the mass shooting

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

I'm amazed at how calm he is :dwillhuh:. I would have been hiding all up in the clothing racks and shyt. Then he continued running errands like nothing happened. I'm just amazed at his mental fortitude

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
:yeshrug:Everybody ain’t puccy. Life will numb you to certain things. No comparison but I remember taking my kid Trick or Treating, while walking I stopped to tie my kicks and some dumbass white kid let off a M-80 right across the street from us BOOM!!!! My kid screamed :damn: out of fright. I looked at my kid like:mjtf: and asked was it that serious. Then I realized that my kid wasn’t use to that shyt at all, and in turn I grew up with that shyt along with gunshots and murders.

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
My kid screamed :damn: out of fright. I looked at my kid like:mjtf: and asked was it that serious. Then I realized that my kid wasn’t use to that shyt at all, and in turn I grew up with that shyt along with gunshots and murders.
Bruh what if lil man or mama caught a stray? You really gonna chastise them for panicking? :skip:

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Social media generation is crazy. Be in a store with an active shooter and jump on your phone the first chance you get. :dwillhuh:
I'm saying! I'd be trying to get the fukk up outta there

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Seemed like he was running to me
Wasnt low enough to me. I heard some loud gunshots in the projects in Nashville pre-Genfrication era, I dropped to that floor as if a F5 tornado was right outside the door. I dont play that dumb shyt.

Whereas the vid of the nygga who brains got blown out from like last month? Arguing and dude got capped..dude is talking call the ambulance..he looked dead to me with all that red leakage out of the back of his head.