Bruhs and Brehettes...My best friend (a woman) today asked me the big question we've both been yearning for...

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
...after months of underlying feelings of love and tension.

So I and my best friend have been friends for about a year and during our friendship, there's always been some (good) tension and feelings of love. We both “secretly” fell in love with each other but never pursued a relationship because her code was she didn't think best friends should date BUT all that changed months ago...

Months ago, she had a boyfriend that undeniably jealous of me due to the fact every day she spent more time with me and gave me the most attention. They broke up for other reasons but I believe a part of it was because of me. I'd go into more detail but I don't want this to be too long.

Fast forward to today, this afternoon she asked me to be her BOYFRIEND and I gladly accepted and now as I type this we're sending flirty texts to each other but...

MY QUESTION IS how do I transition from being her BEST FRIEND to now being her BOYFRIEND cause ya know cause I wanna call her the usual “babe, bae, boo” type of shyt without sounding all awkward and shyt cause we used to call each other best friend every time we spoke or text and now it's different.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
...after months of underlying feelings of love and tension.

So I and my best friend have been friends for about a year and during our friendship, there's always been some (good) tension and feelings of love. We both “secretly” fell in love with each other but never pursued a relationship because her code was she didn't think best friends should date BUT all that changed months ago...

Months ago, she had a boyfriend that undeniably jealous of me due to the fact every day she spent more time with me and gave me the most attention. They broke up for other reasons but I believe a part of it was because of me. I'd go into more detail but I don't want this to be too long.

Fast forward to today, this afternoon she asked me to be her BOYFRIEND and I gladly accepted and now as I type this we're sending flirty texts to each other but...

MY QUESTION IS how do I transition from being her BEST FRIEND to now being her BOYFRIEND cause ya know cause I wanna call her the usual “babe, bae, boo” type of shyt without sounding all awkward and shyt cause we used to call each other best friend every time we spoke or text and now it's different.

My dude…. If it’s one thing I learned from my Love Doctor @Coco Loco

Is that, your WIFE, Girlfriends, Significant Other IS and should be your best friend.

So just don’t overthink it and don’t be weird.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
You weren’t “best friends” to begin with :mjlol:
The connotation of best friends means you knew that person way more than a year
Sure you may have had an instant connection but nobody is somebody’s best friend that soon
You still in the honeymoon phase of friendship
Second a man and woman can’t, and I repeat, can’t be best friends
I don’t give a fukk about what nobody says on this forum or real life
Men/Women are meant to be mates not friends
We are not equals
We rarely have anything in common and when we do
shyt like this happens :lolbron:
Third, how you got her
Is how you will lose her
Sure shorty feeling you because you are “different” and not like her ex but once those butterflies disappear, word to Michael Jackson
You will now have to deal with the real person
Or
She will be chasing the high of finding another nikka to latch on to
Or simply go back to her ex
Sorry bub, you about to be Wolverine in this scenario :russ:
IYKYK :deadrose:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
You sound crazy calling the boyfriend jealous....he was reasonably upset at your friend zoned ass spending more time with his girl....he probably dumped her and now she want to get with you after getting dumped......you need to dub her shyt cause she gonna leave you the second she get a better offer.