Bryson Tiller Is The New Drake (Trapsoul Goes Platinum)

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

brysontillerso a few days ago, we told everyone that this album went Gold. They actually told me it went Gold a month or so ago but wanted me to wait until my Radio City Show to tell people. Well.... Right after the show they surprised me and told me that T R A P S O U L is officially a Platinum Album. words cannot explain how i feel. thank you if you bought this, you changed my life.

:wow:

Don't sign to ovo brehs and go platinum brehs :damn:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
people talkin bout future taking a loss to whats his name that made panda

but tiller took aubreys whole lane and actually went plat, whats his name that made panda hasnt sold any records as of yet

lets wait til the receipts come out before we start goin too far

and i hope for aubreys sake the tent writers blessed him on views cause one slight mis step and bryson might take a stranglehold on the female and soft nikka demographic :sas1:

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
The Weekend goes triple platinum, 2 number #1 singles and Bryson Tiller goes platinum with a top #5 single after passing on Drake.

Majid Jordan, the tent of writers and Party sitting under 150k all together while Drizzy prospering off of their work preparing to go plat in a week.

This doesnt raise alarms for you nikkas? I can hear Drake struggle rapping over The Hills in my head.

I love Drake but OVO on the low is the new Aftermath except with singers and no superstars or classics.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
The Weekend and Bryson Tiller go platinum after passing on Drake.

Major Jordan, the tent of writers and Party sitting under 150k all together.

Irony. I'd never sign to OVO due to that, it just doesn't seem like a label where you're destined to get your own shine. I get that Drake is the most popular guy on there, but who wants their entire career being a bench warmer and not a starter? Sad too, because the label does make good music.