Bryson Tiller to Re-release Trap Soul (Deluxe Version)

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Not mad at it, I seriously doubt he ever tops TrapSoul which is a personal classic to me and it is the 5 year anniversary of it. The fact he doesn't seem to be really focused on music that much. Might as well milk your masterpiece

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Breh needs to accept he was the fetty wap of “trap & b”. Had a hot year never to be repeated.
He never had the creativity or the drive required to achieve longevity. I’ve heard several songs since True To Self that basically sounded like snippets because it’s clear he or whoever wrote his shyt stopped writing after 1 verse and a hook.

:mjlol:

Look at somebody like Frank Ocean. He releases shyt very sporadically but when his shyt does drop the quality is always there. It’s clear he’s got a vault of work because he has the creativity to drop 2 or 3 albums of work if he really wanted to.

Tiller was replaced by several artists because he didn’t have the drive to keep that spot. Natural selection. :wow:

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Everything since this album has been mediocre as fukk and I think he knows that :unimpressed:

The label certainly knows that :mjlol:. why they popped this back in the microwave after so many years in the freezer on some "hey baby its time to finish these leftovers :mjgrin:"

:russ:

You talk about a complete nosedive after the first album smh

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
It was all over for Bryson when the announcer didnt even call his name when they performed Wild Thoughts at the grammys :mjlol:

Just said when we come back a performance by Dj Kahled and Rihanna