HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Drugs In Music- Analyzing Drug References In Musical Genres

:lolbron: Rap music in last place behind Folk music for the most drug references.

If you ask the casual music fan which genres are more likely to bring up recreational substance use, hip-hop or contemporary electronic music are likely to be the most common answers. But according to our research, both of these styles are relatively tame.

Out of eight categories, country leads the way with a 1.6 percent occurrence on average, followed closely by jazz and pop music. Hip-hop actually falls in last place at less than 1.3 percent behind folk, challenging the assumption that all rappers are lyrical drug peddlers.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
I does tho.:gucci:
References don't equate to influence.
If you didn't see a upstart in nikkas sippin lean when that's ALL Wayne used to talk about and be seen doing idk What to tell you.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I does tho.:gucci:
References don't equate to influence.
If you didn't see a upstart in nikkas sippin lean when that's ALL Wayne used to talk about and be seen doing idk What to tell you.

I enjoy my fair share of hip hop but I'd be lying if I said I didn't see this shyt first hand, I lived in an era where nikkas were looked down on if they didn't any drugs other than weed.

Now we got nikkas chanting pharmaceuticals on hooks.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So far all this thread has been is derailing and goal posts moving :francis:

Let this thread have went the other way it'd be full of posts doing the Juelz gif