Bu-bu-but tHiS gEnErAtIoN dont love Bron like that

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
only explanation that makes sense

or they just cant shoot and they're mad :yeshrug:
So you created a root cause that forced you to wear white lab coat that says “dunderhead” on its back?

Just trash.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Listen to the coli brehs:dead:

This generation really only know of Bron running shyt and maybe caught Kobe’s last couple titles. Like @RammerJammer said a lot of cats my age have Bron as their GOAT already. The coli ain’t real life.

Yeah, like I said in the second post, it’s some people in the 21-25 age range that got Kobe as their GOAT cause they grew up with him when he was still playing his best basketball but for the most part it’s LeBron and it will continue to be LeBron that will be this generation and the next generation’s GOAT based off the last 7 years alone.

Last edited:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Yeah, like I said in the second post there’s probably post it’s some people in the 21-25 age range that got Kobe as their GOAT cause they grew up with him when he was still playing his best basketball but for the most part it’s LeBron and it will continue to be LeBron that will be this generation and the next generation’s GOAT based off the last 7 years alone.
Yep, I’m 21 and yeah Kobe does come up as well but like you said for the most part it’s Bron. General consensus for us younger cats really cause of his visibility/dominance. If you talk to people irl you’d know.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
He's this generation's guy that cats grew up watching. It happens to the best of them