Buck Dancing Pays: ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR LIZZO

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Y’all really hate black women. I don’t understand why y’all don’t like her... cause she fat? :gucci:

Will you goofy motherfukkas stop saying this shyt :what:.

Stop being lazy and READ through the threads. Majority of the "hate" comes from her acting like a doofus.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Honestly i never heard.of her b4 2019.

Its crazy how checking the right boxes can get you pushed to the top

Same, she popped up like a month ago. Never heard of her before that. Crazy.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: the discussion so far w/you dudes:

"We been on lizzo! she ain't come out of nowhere!! she deserves this recognition!!"

Word? because we did a thread search and haven't seen where anybody has talked about her on the coli until this year

"Y--YOU--YOU TRYING TOO HARD....uhhh uhhh....HATER!!"

It's a fact that nobody on here has posted about her prior to this year so why are you dudes lying? what's the point?

if she's a plant she's a plant...clearly people are confused by her career and success, go on twitter and start fighting w/all those people too :gucci:

Bottom line, you just heard about her after the hype so to someone who was paying attention before the hype u sound ridiculous saying someone who can actually sing and make songs is a plant.

U cant b taken serious with your claims all after the hype.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
She had a song in NBA 2K17

"Let em say what they wanna say"

So I actually knew about her then.
That song came out in 2014 and she was also featured on one of Prince's albums that year, but clown ass coli nikkas gonna act like she hasn't been doing her thing for years and she just came outta the blue.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Idk why y’all call her a plant. To my knowledge she hasn’t faked being independent or whatever, she’s just an artist getting a huge push from her label which has been common practice for decades and there’s nothing inherently wrong with that. It’s weird that we hated on labels for shelving newer acts but now we’re mad at them for doing the opposite lol.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I think we going a little too hard on her brehs