bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
this battle right here...
8FxEa.gif

I'm over here in straight up tears :russ:between BO with the mellow ass rape diss and rahji randomly screaming
374e7349f9ff92370e5f96ce7697924a.500x200x1.jpg
:mjlol:
this has got to be the weirdest battle I have EVER witnessed. Thanks for the late night entertainment brehs :lolbron:

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Props to the first Cat for having Phil Collins sing @ 1:40 :mjlol:
Second Track sound Low like He had a house full of people and didnt want them to hear his lyrics :pachaha:

This Shyt is Crazy!!

:youngsabo: all recorded on a phone.... not even worth plugging in a mic
:smugdraper:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is odd as fugg. Omar you made a profoundly gay and homoerotic song which resulted in an oddly entertaining sort of diss. Raj you had a thoughtout diss and story r but the execution was weak. I too record with shytttty quality stuff but mic cadence must be there. I like how the verses were structured raj, and how you told a story but next time be louder.

Overall, omar looses. You never had a shot with that kinda verse man.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is odd as fugg. Omar you made a profoundly gay and homoerotic song which resulted in an oddly entertaining sort of diss. Raj you had a thoughtout diss and story r but the execution was weak. I too record with shytttty quality stuff but mic cadence must be there. I like how the verses were structured raj, and how you told a story but next time be louder.

Overall, omar looses. You never had a shot with that kinda verse man.

:dahell: You think I give a fukk about winning? I'm an artist b. I love singing more than I likerapping any day. This was a chance to let people know #OYYOYSL never dies.

Could I spend an hour and pen some cookie-cutter bars everyone has heard a million times? Sure. Or could I deliver a unique sonic experience unlike any you've ever heard :ohhh: I chose the latter.

And I legitimately freestyled the entire song except for like 8 bars. Not even Weezy can do that :wow: #OYYOYSL

Status
Not open for further replies.