Bugatti Veyron Owner Reveals The Insanely High Maintenance Costs

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Trick is getting the one off exclusive Veyons like what the OP posted... Hypercars will always hold their valve

The Veyron been out close to 10 years and still fetching a mill and a half.. Good thing you can pretty much get your money back when you sell it..

It's great for the used car market that Volkswagen wanted anyone who wanted to one to have one. I was just looking at other cars in its class like Paganis and halo Ferrari's that appreciate immediately and greatly due to the rarity of the entire production run, regardless of trim.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It's great for the used car market that Volkswagen wanted anyone who wanted to one to have one. I was just looking at other cars in its class like Paganis and halo Ferrari's that appreciate immediately and greatly due to the rarity of the entire production run, regardless of trim.

Them exclusive Paganis and Ferrari’s are hard to come by even if you have the money to buy one.. They have a select few buyers who they know are good for one and won’t turn around and trip to flip it 5 months later.. You do that shyt and they cutting you off forever

Crude

Superstar
Daps
The only reason to own something like that is to floss.

It isnt practical even to people with money. Owning a vehicle like that screams "hey look at me." I know that may be the desired effect for some, but there are plenty of other effective ways to blow money if you're just trying to be seen and flex in a figurative manner.

Daps
I'm sorry, but....

So this is basically a finesse job. You can't be spending that much on a car, without knowing that wheels aren't a maintenance item.

Straight finesse job. $25k to change the fluids. :mjlol:

there’s no reason they couldn’t have designed the car to make it easier to change the fluids. They purposely made it labor intensive and unintuitive so that very few people could do it and could charge a ridiculous amount.

There’s a whole industry around getting people with fukk You money to overspend on silly stuff. Often times it’s 99% marketing/gimmicks 1% better quality/utility. Remember back before iPhones, the stupid rich kids would buy phones like these that really didn’t do much more than a regular Nokia, and was probably less reliable, but they’d still drop $20,000+ on them simply cuz they could:
5-D994470-A835-4-D71-9362-64-BF5-B7-BE0-C9.jpg

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Straight finesse job. $25k to change the fluids. :mjlol:

there’s no reason they couldn’t have designed the car to make it easier to change the fluids. They purposely made it labor intensive and unintuitive so that very few people could do it and could charge a ridiculous amount.

There’s a whole industry around getting people with fukk You money to overspend on silly stuff. Often times it’s 99% marketing/gimmicks 1% better quality/utility. Remember back before iPhones, the stupid rich kids would buy phones like these that really didn’t do much more than a regular Nokia, and was probably less reliable, but they’d still drop $20,000+ on them simply cuz they could:
5-D994470-A835-4-D71-9362-64-BF5-B7-BE0-C9.jpg
I mean, the car is precisely engineered to be the fastest production vehicle ever (up to the time of its production). I don't think they ever had the consumer in mind when producing them besides the fact we need to be able to sell a few to call it production vehicle, so make them government compliant.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
The only reason to own something like that is to floss.

It isnt practical even to people with money. Owning a vehicle like that screams "hey look at me." I know that may be the desired effect for some, but there are plenty of other effective ways to blow money if you're just trying to be seen and flex in a figurative manner.
Maybe they just like cars

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
And that Hermes Chiron he has is prob the illiest HyperCar on US soil... You shutting down the entire state coming through in that shyt :wow:

I can't say I have ever seen a car collection on IG like his, and that's just the office building. Ain't no telling what's in the driveway and garages at his cribs.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I can't say I have ever seen a car collection on IG like his, and that's just the office building. Ain't no telling what's in the driveway and garages at his cribs.

breh I fukks with Manny’s YouTube channel because he keeps it 100 and is not over the top like 99% of these YouTube car guys even tho none of them can fukk with his collection.

he has humble beginnings and I love his story about saving up all his $ when he was working at Kmart so he could buy a Honda Accord. And then he paid it forward and gave a new Accord to someone. He’s living his dream and legit seems chill.