Bull Maher on White shame, guilt (Real Time, Sept 27)

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Cliffs? I can’t watch eventually turn into the emperor conservative Sith Lord.
I still think he will run for office one day

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cliffs? I can’t watch eventually turn into the emperor conservative Sith Lord.
I still think he will run for office one day
Whites didnt chose to be white, so why should they feel guilty?

White guilt has become a burden on black people

You cant be more offended then the people who are suppose to be offended (i.e. that Asian presidential candidate wasnt offended by the SNL guy making asian jokes. And got ctiticized by whites)

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Whites didnt chose to be white, so why should they feel guilty?

White guilt has become a burden on black people

You cant be more offended then the people who are suppose to be offended (i.e. that Asian presidential candidate wasnt offended by the SNL guy making asian jokes. And got ctiticized by whites)
:wow: he not even hiding the right wing talking points anymore

There is a difference between white guilt and the white savior complex (which he has). White people should feel guilty about the rape and evastation their people have to the earth and it’s peoples.

I could him in the Purge universe supporting the campaign. I used to love his show now it’s sugar coated and watered down. The Joe Budden Podcasf is getting that way too

Benefited

Banned
Daps
A black person with pride is a black person who is beginning to wake up and have knowledge of self. A white person with shame,is a white person who is beginning to wake up and have knowledge of self:respect:.The end result should be the mentality of Rachel Dolezai,without actually doing what Rachel Dolezai did.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
:wow: he not even hiding the right wing talking points anymore

There is a difference between white guilt and the white savior complex (which he has). White people should feel guilty about the rape and evastation their people have to the earth and it’s peoples.

I could him in the Purge universe supporting the campaign. I used to love his show now it’s sugar coated and watered down. The Joe Budden Podcasf is getting that way too
Lord have mercy...
So you don’t watch the clip..
Then you pull this assessment out of your anus:russ:
A lot nikkas in TLR just be writing shyt for the sake of a circle jerk/echo chamber..
Then you don’t fact check, read or even watch shyt before formulating an opinion:dead:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Not pressing play.

Bill Maher is a poster child for the talk tough, pompous, easily offended ego child that is the white male.