• K-Shine/DNA

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Math Hoffa/Cortex

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Spud going in too much therefore I gotta watch this shyt too. Hopefully he's right cuz I don't fukk with nwx at all.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
I managed to make it to the third round somehow but once nwx got the chef uniform and rhymed SAY WORD with AYE VERB......

Seinfeld-Leaving.gif

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF...I liked the first two rounds, but the third :snoop:

It's not even battle rap anymore, this shyt turned into a big gimmick. Chef and santa uniforms...:to:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
WTF...I liked the first two rounds, but the third :snoop:

It's not even battle rap anymore, this shyt turned into a big gimmick. Chef and santa uniforms...:to:

That was the best two on two performance ever. Bars, performance, comedy and creativity.. how could you not be satisfied with what Math and Tez did here? All hate should be directed at DNA and Shine for once again being ass. Stop giving those two bum nikkas a pass.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
only thing i didn't like about NYB 3rd was the sound effects was getting louder than them, and the prop guns.

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was the best two on two performance ever. Bars, performance, comedy and creativity.. how could you not be satisfied with what Math and Tez did here? All hate should be directed at DNA and Shine for once again being ass. Stop giving those two bum nikkas a pass.

My beef with that shyt is not the bars, but the fact that they could have done this without the silly props.