• Victim

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Observer

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Worldstar video recorder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
So my girl knows that I went to an all boys high school and that I regularly called the shyt a shark tank because as soon as anyone smelled any kind of weakness, people would fukking POUNCE on that weakness, broadcast it and just try to ether people's souls... there was no p*ssy or anything for distraction so everything became an alpha male proving ground type scenario.

Some fukked up shyt I remember:
  • Anyone that had a lisp basically had a TERRIBLE school experience. Every period of every day people would figure out a way to make gay jokes towards those cats OR in the absence of any segue to the jokes.... people would just yell shyt like "TAYLOR'S A fakkit, TAYLOR SUCKS dikkS" .... all. day. long. The weird part is that most people who were made fun of for being gay ended up coming out of the closet in/after high school. I don't know if the homophobic gay-dar was just crazy strong in our school or maybe the constant teasing pushed them to the dark rainbow side. :lupe:
  • Anyone that had a good looking sister or mom had a TERRIBLE school experience. Basically everyone in their grade and older would just constantly try to figure out ways to get these dudes to put them on and it never worked but the jokes never stopped. I cant imagine having a mom who was a baddie in an environment like that..... shyt would hurt my soul :sadbron:
  • Fair fights were few and far between. All these fukking weirdos would get into shoving matches and then try to catch people slipping later and jump them... :huhldup:
  • If you didnt have hands or wit - you were fukked. Permanently. There was one cat who got his textbook stolen, taken to the bathroom and someone PUT IT IN A URINAL and shyt in it. That shyt is disgusting and all but the skill and boldness needed to shyt in something in a urinal is just true hateful behavior. Our religion teacher had her family bible in class... obviously some crazy ass cac took a super large permanent marker (like 4x sharpie that smelled bad enough to make you want to pass out) and drew a massive dikk on it for no reason. :scust:

My girl heard my own stories and called me a bully. I kind of resented it because I guess I was back in the day but dissociate from that shyt now. I know there are mad wolves here who gotta have stories........

And statistically theres gotta be mad people on here who were picked on too.

Share them stories brehs

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i used to be a bully but i did get bullied in grade school and the baby years

i used to bully some kids, i was depressed and it made my feel better about myself @ the time, i dont bother nobody now tho

• Dap
Reactions: YBM

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I went to an all boys primary school, it wasn't as bad as your stories. It got bad when I graduated to secondary school though. Most of the bullies there would "tax" you, meaning if they ask you for money and you don't pay you're guaranteed to get jumped by him and whoever he rolls with. But they only ever do that to 1st years n shyt, once you're a junior you're pretty much out of that hole but your first year is hell unless you had big brothers or friends with other seniors to hold you down.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I remember some white kids made this dorky white girl feel like they were flirting with her and then would make in fun of her over and over at lunch.

there was another white girl who i think was mildly retarded who got bullied for being fat, just kids yelling about her body all period long.

school was rough. it was dog eat dog. usually if you saw someone being bullied you kept your mouth shut or you were next.

no one really beat up the dorky, nerdy kids. they just shut them out, shut them down, laughed at them in front of everyone, outcasted them badly. it was like they didn't exist.

i wonder if those bullies think about what they did to those kids.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
when i was in the 8 grade we had a teacher fresh out of college who must have been in his mid 20s, no later, who was suspected of being gay. by november, even the quiet "good" kids were ruthless towards him and at the very least wouldnt listen to him for shyt. i remember kids would go into his class room inbetween classes and rifle through his desk and steal shyt. someone stole his lunch damn near every day, a grown man literally getting his food ate by kids.

all of his text books were vandalized with crudly drawn cartoons of him as a stick figure sucking dikk or other gay shyt. he'd leave the classroom for like a minute to check on something in the hall and come back to find "fakkit" written on the board with no one saying shyt when he said "who wrote that?" also seen kids literally push him out of the door and lock him out of his classroom.

i took part in all of this and feel bad. i checked up on him on facebook recently after a friend and i were talking about him and it looks like he moved across the country and sells insurance now. the year i had him was his first and last year of teaching. i dont even think he is gay, either. thats the fukked up part.

we've came a long way as a society bc this was in the mid 90/... those things are hate crime and viral click bait worthy in 2015

kids got bullied but the real wave was wolf packing a new or substitute teacher. just ganging up and taking over the classroom holding the teacher hostage. in my chemistry class i had friends wno werent even in the class skip whatever class they were in to come chill bc wild shyt was always gonna pop off. always the new first-job-ever teachers. fukkin horrible bc my mom was a teacher for 20 years. im sure ive paid my karma for that shyt though