Bumblebee - Trailer Out (Transformers Spin Off From Travis Knight)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Trailers for these movies have totally lied on many occasions. I'll catch this flick eventually but no need to get excited about it now. For me anyway. Do u bruh.

I know lots of cats think these joints are good and terrible but I love them :to:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Yea on the Transformers boards we flipped when the director said that’s blitzwing. I guess because starscream is on Cybertron. I believe this will be a soft reboot just like how first class was for the x men. Some parts of the first 5 films will count some parts will be ignored.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I know lots of cats think these joints are good and terrible but I love them :to:
T1 I liked. The rest are garbage. I do hope this Bumblebee is coo, I just have no faith in these movies. Even with Bay gone but Bay being gone will be the reason this is a better film.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I have a feeling Megatron will not be in this unless from a flashback due to him being in that dam facility which was shown in the trailers plenty of times.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
a
Yea on the Transformers boards we flipped when the director said that’s blitzwing. I guess because starscream is on Cybertron. I believe this will be a soft reboot just like how first class was for the x men. Some parts of the first 5 films will count some parts will be ignored.
are you on TFW2005?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
it looks cool but i stopped at the 2min mark. A 5min trailer is a lil too much for me and reeks of desperation. There's no way they dont give away every action scene from the movie. Oh and the comic relief friendzone brutha :francis:

that's about right.. that video is the second then the first trailers back-to-back

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
200_d.gif

Can’t fukking wait

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
They have some nice ones now.

I've got 7 of them, but got into it just after Soundwave was released. I remember seeing it at Toys-R-Us and didn't really know what it was. Came with 5 tapes too :bryan:

I got multiple Primes, multiple Soundwaves, both Megatrons, most of the Seekers and all the car robots
I got most of them in Japan while working there
now they are releasing a new version of Prime. This will be version 3:primefacepalm: