Bun B - Trill O.G: The Epilogue Discussion

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
I thought it was good. I know Trill OG got rave reviews but I like this album better. Has more of a UGK feel to it. Kind of tailed off at the end though.

Its a good album.
I'll have to agree with you on this. Finally got the chance to listen to it in full. Glad to see Pimp C on dis bytch too

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
It's okay

So far Don't Play With Me is my favorite track

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Also, I don't understand putting Gladiator on here when it was already on the deluxe version of Trill O.G.

:whoa: That's one of my favorite songs on Trill O.G. though

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found this underwhelming to be honest, its the weakest of his solo's. But i found all his trill albums dope as fukk.

I found Fire particularly uncomfortable. The beat was dope, the chorus was dope but i didn't feel the beat changes for the verses. Bun B and Rick Ross' opening bars had me :snoop::dead: tryna resemble some kind of patois shyt sounded embarrassing.

On one was smooth as hell

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found this underwhelming to be honest, its the weakest of his solo's. But i found all his trill albums dope as fukk.

this is a leftovers from trill og compilation..not a real solo

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
macpat said:
I thought it was good. I know Trill OG got rave reviews but I like this album better. Has more of a UGK feel to it. Kind of tailed off at the end though.

Its a good album.
OG only got love in Thesource

thatdude

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprised how little interest this album has here. I loved Trill OG. That said, this album's good not great imo.