Burger King Employee Demands Overtime Hours At Gunpoint!

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Probably because youre a suicidal fakkit as it is and my food brings a sense of clarity to those who choose to indulge in the mouthwatering alura of a meal from McDonalds
I2Lee7G.png

Thank you for your patronage
hTnyAw0.png
:russ:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Rooonnnaaalllddd.

Rooonnnaaallllddd

Wow, listen to this Mcfakkit. You sound like your mother
hTnyAw0.png

Look at this clown, ya’ll. He’s reaching harder than a midget drive-thru customer. :demonicking:
My beef ain't real? Says the clown who uses Pink Slime to make up for what he lacks in the meat department. :dameking:

And don't even try to bring up horsemeat because that's already been proven to be a lie.

FALSE: Burger King Admits Burgers Contain Horsemeat

And don't try to say you took me to court over me "stealing" your ideas when this shyt all started because you tried to snitch on me for false advertising, a case that I beat and had thrown out of court. :idontunderstand:

Meanwhile you're so insecure you have to Photoshop pictures your meat. :atearinmyburger:

How McDonald's uses Photoshop to touch up their menu burgers

I bet this fakkit has @The Taxman rate pictures of his meat before he puts them on the menu. :cashier:

And that "list" don't mean shyt. The website only included people who agreed to submit paperwork to them.

We don't cooperate with outsiders here at the Burger King. "No snitchin'" is written into our policy. Talkin' is talkin’, and talkin’ to the media is no different from talkin’ to the feds. We don’t submit paperwork around these parts. :trillbk2:

Rooonnnaaalllddd. Explain why you outchea giving free food to pigs. :trillbk2:

McDonald's to give free meals to police, EMTs, fire and military on Tuesday

Rooonnnaaalllddd. Explain why you outchea takin' pics with cops. :trillbk2:

2he+respected+the+police+like+_9f5315692e81e4e30feca4bd2fffaf1e.jpg

Rooonnnaaallllddd. Explain why you outchea firing employees who don't talk to feds.

McDonald's employee fired for refusing service to police officer; cop's wife says husband was 'humiliated'

You got a lot of explaining to do, Ronald Snitchdonald. :lettuceeat2:

As for the rest of this :trash: attempt at slander....

fastfoods-ads-vs-reality-burgerking.jpg

DLTNBgC.png

I take pics with cops because they work for me.
tedjxPB.png
Unlike you, I treat my peoples good. Let that not distract the fact that I feed millions of impoverished black families daily, whilst actually being black myself. As for you on the other hand, well lets just say that ya fries got more taste than you got African blood in you cac. I noticed that doesn't stop you from throwing that N word around though Mr. Burger KKKing
MbRZrY2.png

bytch nikka. You more of a bytch than a bytch. :pacspit:

:deadrose: That's fukked up but I'm laughing AND I just dapped ya shyt nikka... :russ: What's wrong with me? :mindblown:

nikka on some Tupac shyt. :dead:

This nikka here always comes with the fire. :laff:

Eat at the Cac King brehs
MbRZrY2.png

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
And you think millions are going to go quietly into the night just so you can enjoy the prices of consumer goods not increasing as much (you'd think shyt would get cheaper with all the money saved from first starving, then outright eliminating labor). It's going to get real bad out here and no one is going to even be able to enjoy all these benefits technology, automation and globalization are supposed to bring.

Coli nikkas are always like "Bu bu bu bu but nikkas survived when they eliminated the milkman." :mjlol: Boy you clowns are gonna be the first ones caught unawares too.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
hTnyAw0.png

DLTNBgC.png

tedjxPB.png
Unlike you, I treat my peoples good. Let that not distract the fact that I feed millions of impoverished black families daily, whilst actually being black myself. As for you on the other hand, well lets just say that ya fries got more taste than you got African blood in you cac. I noticed that doesn't stop you from throwing that N word around though Mr. Burger KKKing
MbRZrY2.png

MbRZrY2.png

This nikka got a mjpls clown smiley:laff:.....nah I'm done breh

sYSS56b.gif

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
hTnyAw0.png

DLTNBgC.png

tedjxPB.png
MbRZrY2.png

MbRZrY2.png
Look at this clown, ya’ll. He’s reaching harder than a midget drive-thru customer. :demonicking:
My beef ain't real? Says the clown who uses Pink Slime to make up for what he lacks in the meat department. :dameking:

And don't even try to bring up horsemeat because that's already been proven to be a lie.

FALSE: Burger King Admits Burgers Contain Horsemeat

And don't try to say you took me to court over me "stealing" your ideas when this shyt all started because you tried to snitch on me for false advertising, a case that I beat and had thrown out of court. :idontunderstand:

Meanwhile you're so insecure you have to Photoshop pictures your meat. :atearinmyburger:

How McDonald's uses Photoshop to touch up their menu burgers

I bet this fakkit has @The Taxman rate pictures of his meat before he puts them on the menu. :cashier:

And that "list" don't mean shyt. The website only included people who agreed to submit paperwork to them.

We don't cooperate with outsiders here at the Burger King. "No snitchin'" is written into our policy. Talkin' is talkin’, and talkin’ to the media is no different from talkin’ to the feds. We don’t submit paperwork around these parts. :trillbk2:

Rooonnnaaalllddd. Explain why you outchea giving free food to pigs. :trillbk2:

McDonald's to give free meals to police, EMTs, fire and military on Tuesday

Rooonnnaaalllddd. Explain why you outchea takin' pics with cops. :trillbk2:

2he+respected+the+police+like+_9f5315692e81e4e30feca4bd2fffaf1e.jpg

Rooonnnaaallllddd. Explain why you outchea firing employees who don't talk to feds.

McDonald's employee fired for refusing service to police officer; cop's wife says husband was 'humiliated'

You got a lot of explaining to do, Ronald Snitchdonald. :lettuceeat2:

both of yall straight killin the game right now.....just when i thought i couldn't laugh anymore....:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: