“Burn” - David Banner, Pastor Troy, Ras Kass, Cyhi The Prynce, Noochie, & Torae

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Drumma Boy coming hard with the vintage Drum Sqad production.

The only thing this was missing was a verse from Krit and Lupe.

Gawt damn this is the song of the fukkin' year.

Literally gave me chills listening to it, not only because everybody was spittin that potent venom, but in correlation with what's going on... it's infectious and relevant.

Please don't sleep... stay woke to this...

On the real, this prolly the best one of "these" songs yet. From the Meek Millz joint to Capo, Lil Baby, Cole, and anybody else, it's been missing something. But this one got it all.

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
I'm sick of prayers and good wishes
From you p*ssy-ass rappers
You a gangsta in the hood
But you scared of these crackers
full

David Banner killed this shyt ... Gotdamn

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
On the real, this prolly the best one of "these" songs yet. From the Meek Millz joint to Capo, Lil Baby, Cole, and anybody else, it's been missing something. But this one got it all.

Exactly. There’s nothing soft or peaceful about this one at all, this is legitimate go to war music

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:ohhh:.......:wow:

How the hell am I just now seeing this. EASILY the best song to drop during this moment of unrest....this should've blown up on social media the moment it dropped

I've seen cats mention Lupe and Krit as needing to be here, but this 100% the type of shyt killer Mike would be on if he didn't retire from his fans to go make gentrified microbrewery music full time with El P :mjcry:

Not even gonna dwell on that, the actual cats on the track did their thing, song should've been way bigger