Burnout Paradise remastered on PS4/XB1 in 4K60fps (Digital and Physical March 16 for $40)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Can't believe they chose Paradise of all games to remaster. :smh:

Might pick it up when it's dirt cheap on Black Friday since there's nothing else quite like it out right now, but still disappointing.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I feel like Burnout 3 is the GOAT in the series.

The only thing I miss from Takedown that Paradise doesn't have is the OG crash mode and that's the only thing it holds it back from being the GOAT for me. I kinda feel like showtime in BP is ok, but it's not the same without the explosions and trying to strategize on where you want the car to go.

That shyt was dope af. :ahh:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Sony stans will be excited no doubt, but this is like a junior version of Forza Horizon so i could never go back to this game.

Non Xbox owners will enjoy it no doubt.

I never really saw it like that but you have a point. A self-contained city with shyt to do at every turn. Of course, there are the crashes that Burnout is famous for but Forza Horizon really did take the template and run with it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I never really saw it like that but you have a point. A self-contained city with shyt to do at every turn. Of course, there are the crashes that Burnout is famous for but Forza Horizon really did take the template and run with it.
Burnout is still a lot more arcadey. I think they are different enough to co-exist.

fukk y'all haters in this thread I'm excited as fukk for this game. I know my son is gonna love it too.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
This is an odd choice.

EA had avoided remasters altogether.

And This is the first game they try it with? A dead space or mass effect remaster collection would move units.

But this? A single game almost at full price and it's a racing game,a niche genre?:jbhmm:
Exactly, this surprised the hell outta of me. :patrice:

Is it because of the backlash of loot boxes or something else?

Either way, I'll enjoy this, but if they're starting a trend of this, I got huge list for em to remaster. EA got a gold mine of games locked up in the vault, and I want the key breh. :wow:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Exactly, this surprised the hell outta of me. :patrice:

Is it because of the backlash of loot boxes or something else?

Either way, I'll enjoy this, but if they're starting a trend of this, I got huge list for em to remaster. EA got a gold mine of games locked up in the vault, and I want the key breh. :wow:
Well,usually remasters are put out because a studio needs cssh,which ea doesnt,hence why they never do them.

But also to test the waters for framchise revivals.

So this is probably them testing the waters for interest In Burnout