Bush-Clinton Dynasty Back At It Again: George H.W. Bush is reportedly voting for Hillary Clinton

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
screen%20shot%202016-09-20%20at%207.55.18%20am.png

WASHINGTON — A prominent member of the Kennedy family says former Republican President George H.W. Bush told her he planned to vote for Democrat Hillary Clinton for president this fall.

Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, the former Maryland lieutenant governor, posted a picture of herself with Bush on Facebook on Monday and added, "The President told me he's voting for Hillary!!" Townsend later confirmed the conversation she had while meeting Bush in Maine to Politico, which shared an image of the Facebook post.

Bush's spokesman, Jim McGrath, said in a statement that the 92-year-old former president's vote was private and that Bush wasn't commenting on the race. McGrath later said on Twitter that he was "still checking" whether anyone was there to verify Townsend's conversation.

Bush hasn't offered support for GOP nominee Donald Trump, who defeated his son Jeb Bush this year in a testy Republican primary.

Csy-ymmWAAAWJig.jpg

George H.W. Bush is reportedly voting for Hillary Clinton

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
after the ether trump put on 'low energy jeb' :mjlol: during the primaries what was he supposed to do?

and if you don't believe that trump will be just as much of a war hawk as hillary then i got beach front property in aleppo for the lowlow.

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
If Trump is elected I have little doubt he and Obama will be talking all the time. Whone else is he gonna call?

FotoFlexer_Photo8_727x400.jpg

He has beef with the Bushes and the way this election is going he'll have beef with Clinton too.