**Butterface Alert!** These butterfaces are just...Come and rate these butterfaces

Butterface brown bag special! Whose getting it?!

• A.

Votes: 95 67.9%
  • B.

Votes: 14 10.0%
  • C.

Votes: 31 22.1%

• Total voters

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As soon as I saw A's body pic, I already knew I was picking her regardless.:datazz:

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
:ehh:
It’s kind of wild. It almost feels like the biological characterization of the song “ether”. The longer you look at them the worse they get, and the more it hurts.

In a way @Bart simpson has concocted a very thoughtful and provocative experiment on masochism. How far into the forbidden, ghastly depths of ugliness would we slang our dikks (pause) if no one else knew about it.

I was for sure going with A until I saw the IG and her horribly covered fupa. I though I could work with B until I realized she looks like something out of the children’s book “where the wild things are”. I considered potential time spent with C. She reminded me of a prime 1990’s Rob Liefeld, comic book drawing, mid-battle with the X-men.
Dap X Rep
The funny part is brehs got tricked by A because she is the sloppy.
Blinded by the booty

Crude

Superstar
Daps
A

She definitely has the best body from what I see. She probably has the best face too, but it’s a little closer race in that category.