The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
That is not worth the effort at all. Maybe another one of the brehs can explain it better, but you’ll know when you SHOULD be paying taxes on something. A little ass profit like that isn’t worth anyone’s effort, but a couple thousand and up? Ya maybe start looking into it

This 100%.

If breh makes a total profit of $5, the IRS won't be looking for you.

If AMC does what we are expecting and people cash out.....you definitely want to account for that on your taxes. Probably OK if it's under $1,000. Every $1k you go up.....the more you gotta consider including the capital gains on your taxes.

The brehs in here with 300, 500 or 1000+ shares of AMC definitely need to get ready for a nice tax bill.

As an example, I used an online calculator that assumed I made $2.2 million off AMC + DOGE. Input my annual income from work and the tax bill was about $513k.

I'm in TX though so it could be a bit higher for other folks.

Someone earlier said put about 30% of the profits away for taxes. That's a great idea tbh.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only have 85 shares. I wish I could drive my average shares down and cop more but that would require a crazy dip at this point. I won’t be rich but I’ll def be in a nice position to make more investments if this does something big
85 will give you six figures, at minimum.

:yeshrug:
I only got 45.:snoop::damn:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
How hard yall going in?

I have 200-225 shares. I have a good $30k sitting in my savings. Very temptes to throw $10k more in.

But if I take an L :deadmanny:

I'd drink myself to sleep every night

I’d sit tight.
This 100%.

If AMC does what we are expecting and people cash out.....you definitely want to account for that on your taxes. Probably OK if it's under $1,000. Every $1k you go up.....the more you gotta consider including the capital gains on your taxes.

The brehs in here with 300, 500 or 1000+ shares of AMC definitely need to get ready for a nice tax bill.

As an example, I used an online calculator that assumed I made $2.2 million off AMC + DOGE. Input my annual income from work and the tax bill was about $513k.

Someone earlier said put about 30% of the profits away for taxes. That's a great idea tbh.

God Bless the Great State of Texas.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
This 100%.

Stupid question time, please don’t kill me. Is there a way to prepay the gains taxes like you do on your paychecks so it won’t bite you in the ass come tax return time?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This 100%.

100% truth.

I even make sure I put money aside when I win gambling on sports. 30% is a good number to put away. That will more than take care of federal taxes.