By fukkin definition. You are a hater if you only talk about shyt you dislike. You are dangerous when you intentionally look for shyt to dislike.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I always try to stay clear of people with negative energy. The older I get the more I try to speak life into people that I care about.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is copied and pasted from another thread, but it's something that's worth discussion, the first part is irrelevant but I ain't about tk change shyt so deal with it.

Gotta respect that shyt low key, I'm always looking for shyt like that during confrontations or any abnormal communication with strangers or even nikkas I know. I've seen a friend get shot in the head right in front of me by another friend. One of my man's killed his brother in front of a bunch of nikkas. My man's sister got killed by her man in front of everybody and I was a few houses away.

When you come up in environments surrounded by danger, you should know, people will kill yo ass. So why bother a random ass person bro? I don't even disagree with pranks, but read the room dumb ass nikka. I'm not a hostile person unless I'm being disrespected or violated in some way, if not, I'm good with whatever prank I get hit with. If a person doesn't respond with some form of interest or curiosity, and is just like "back the fukk up", you should be smart enough to understand this person might not be the one to continue with. I ain't read shyt in this thread and that white dude definitely looks like a pink bytch type of person, not excusing that mfer, but peoples inability to read other people and adjust their approach is astounding to me.

My punk ass brother has this problem but in a completely different way (Maserati Rock son). nikka just want to hate on shyt all day, and is really argumentive about irrelevant shyt this nikka wanna focus on. I have zero tolerance for listening to a nikka bytch about bytches all day. Just constant hate every 5 minutes nikka I don't wanna hear that shyt. Nobody fukks with this nikka and nikkas gotta constantly punk that nikka to get him to shut his fukkin mouth. It's like, nikka, you are harmless and unarmed, with the biggest mouth ever, as if I'm gonna be there to save yo ass every fukkin time. Nobody wants to be around a negative motherfukker. Then you wanna bytch to everybody when somebody rock yo shyt. fukk nikka. fukk on.

That empathetic shyt is a gift in a way that I never get into it with family, friends or strangers. And I bake the hell out of nikkas but I know when to stop, I know when a nikka is in a mood that might cause confrontation, or when a nikka just ain't the joking type. So I can adjust shyt, and I got great friendship because of shyt like that. And I'll ride for all my nikkas. Ill never allow someone to disrespect me and that shyt has only caused scraps with nikkas I knew that play too fukkin much. nikka we gone scrap every time you cross that line lol, and I got a high tolerance for that type of shyt so I ain't the type that's gonna snap for some minor shyt.

Any peeson that only wants to talk about shyt they dislike,, is a fukkin hater BY DEFINITION. Like literally, a hater. nikka pull up in a old school, clean as hell on 22's, creative paint job, ect. Bro is the type of nikka to be like "them little ass 22's on that shyt . nikka :dahell:, fukk away from me with them bad ass vibes my dawg. Hear some shyt that's fire like "that's why girls are players too" and first comment post hook "that's why big bytches out here thinking they cold". nikka, :dahell:. Why? Why does what another mothafukka is doing just give you an urge to find something to hate about it? That shyt is weird and creepy as fukk bro get the fukk away from me.

My bad for venting and shyt but I just got into it with that nikka and only my mama was able to keep me from punching that nikka.

Matter of fact, I'm finna make a thread about that fukkin hater trait that so many people have

Alluvdis

:salute:

Deal with the same shyt.
No bullshyt.
When I hear that hater type shyt.

Especially from a never gon do.
or never was face ass nikka.

My new question is:

What is this better than?

Most of these nikkaz with hate in their heart.
were sheltered from the crack era tho. So they think in prison vision. Trying to keep up with viacom mtv sellout level bullshyt.
They were not even really cognitive for.

so instead of just going in a direction. That fits what they sheltered ass was doing.
They trying to fit into shyt.
they do not like at all whatsoever.
Plus green as hell too. While trying to play the role.

I am not fooled.

nikkaz with no home training.
ain't never really went nowhere.
They could be your own family members.

Which are easy to spot.
I weed out who to be around by simple shyt now.

Ask who is the promoter?
or dj we need to be trying to kick it at.

If they do not have a name. They glowingly tell you about. They sheltered and lame. As they never went nowhere. Plus do not know how to go out.
or even have fun for dolo.

Beware of sheltered group nikkaz and sheltered nepotism face ass nikkaz.

They got the most hate because they are followers.

Hoping to live off someone else's light.
Plus never even found out.
how to kick it for themselves.
or positively impact their own actual interests.

Beware the sheltered homebody hater.

Art Barr