By the time this quarantine ends, I’m gonna be Johnny Bravo status :wow:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Due to life events, I didn’t have the time anymore to chase numbers without diminishing returns.

Whatchu mean? We each get 24 hours per day, God willing. :blessed:

To me chasing numbers really isn't time intensive, not the way I do it. Only takes 90 minutes for a slow-ass no conditioning me. Y'all could do it faster. Those workouts take less time and energy than when I'm going for size/aesthetics.

I was doing things to drop my one mile time, but now 225x30 front squat looking like it’s the move
full

Respect. :salute:

I'd never do that shyt, but I hate cardio and high reps. :merchant:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Whatchu mean? We each get 24 hours per day, God willing. :blessed:

To me chasing numbers really isn't time intensive, not the way I do it. Only takes 90 minutes for a slow-ass no conditioning me. Y'all could do it faster. Those workouts take less time and energy than when I'm going for size/aesthetics.

Respect. :salute:

I'd never do that shyt, but I hate cardio and high reps. :merchant:
I was working 14-16 hrs a day 6 days a week and had to be mentally sharp anytime I was on the clock :francis:

225x30 is pretty wild I agree. I saw an old video where enhanced lifters were challenging each other to hit 225x30 on back squat and it was always my benchmark. :wow:

Son Goku

Daps
I was working 14-16 hrs a day 6 days a week and had to be mentally sharp anytime I was on the clock :francis:

225x30 is pretty wild I agree. I saw an old video where enhanced lifters were challenging each other to hit 225x30 on back squat and it was always my benchmark. :wow:

Ah, gotcha. When I was working 10-12 hrs, 7 days a week for like 2 months straight I was at my strongest ever. :mjgrin:

I miss those gains so much. :mjcry:

Son Goku

Daps
ol'
z00T-Q.gif
ass nikka......:mjgrin:

:pachaha:

It's gonna be 4 classes of people left when gyms reopen:
1) Buff tom cat muthafukkas who didn't hit legs not once;
2) Scrubs-ass brehs/brehettes that said fukk it, let's eat these snacks and got fat;
3) Lucky-ass nikkas that had them home gyms that on some :jawalrus: :troll:swole status;
4) People that had the rona and lost all they gains, just happy to be alive.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I remember when I started out. Acquiring mastery of each additional plate became its own adventure and accomplishment.

I started with a 45# bar.
Hit 135#;:francis:. You's a bytch.
Hit 225#; :ohhh:. Better but still a hoe.
Hit 315#; :shaq:. Yo ass getting there (literally).
Hit 405#;:mjgrin:. That's what I thought bytch-ass nikka.
Hit 495#; :jawalrus:. Not signing autographs til 3.
(at like my 3 year mark)
2Pf2G8B.gif

My current goal is to hit 545# before the year is over. I got this.

And I don't wanna hear nothin bout no knees. :ufdup:
Nikkas can hoop, stomp the yard in Timbs, dance, B or C walk, and do all this other shyt til leg day comes 'round, then they on some :hubie: shyt.

I had chronic knee pain until I started squatting heavy. Now my knees skrong. :takedat:

PSA: Squatting doesn't mess up your knees; but exercising with improper form can.

Maybe its just me but I've never hit a number and just been like "kewl, let's stay here." I've always kept growing, always stayed learning, always stayed hungry.
:demonic:
you tryna reach super saiyan 3:hubie:

I respect that but I got no use for that kinda size and power, I'm a smaller guy by default and I'm more of a runner that wandered into the weights section:heh:
I just wanna be built solid and cut up for when the weather heats up:blessed:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I bought a gorilla bow and still hit about 100 reps of stiff legged deadlifts and 100 reps of front squats every other day