Byron Saxton WrestleMania 35 Commentary Appreciation

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Ayo first of all i know he ain’t the coolest nikka in the world, and he gets a bad rap and sometimes rightfully so but we gotta keep it all the way real; that nikka did his thing during that Kofi/Bryan match. He put Kofi over like a million bucks and you know that shyt was genuine, from the heart too. You hear him choke up a bit and that’s when a nikka started crying too :magicry:

shyt throughout this entire feud that boy been putting on for us and shining. I just wanted to show a little appreciate from him for an excellent job. :salute:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
And again I want to point out when they showed a shot at the broadcast of him, that other dude and Corey.

Byron was looking the most excited and happy while Corey was sitting there like

:stopitslime::francis::martin::beli:

He ain’t smile or nothing he looked disgusted.

But that some peeps boy:mjpls:

Martha

TL15

Veteran
Daps
When his kids came in

tenor.gif

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Byron gets a bad rap around here but make no mistakes that's still a proud black man there winning at life the best way he can. And it brought him pure joy to see another black man finally realize that dream in another way. No hate. No jealousy. Just a dude who wants to see that excellence.
This match lives forever.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Underrated moment: A few mins later when they introduced Booker...they asked how did it feel to be inducted into the HOF...

Without hesitation Booker IMMEDIATELY put the spotlight back on Kofi. Byron was cheesing the whole time, and after Booker was done talking they reached across the table and dapped each other.

:wow:

There was something special about that moment that I can't fully express through text. Idk why but that moment really hit home :mjcry:

Last edited:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
He was legitimately choked up during the celebration. All it did was add to the emotion of the moment. :mjcry:

Every wrestler who gets to this point needs someone to sing their praises on commentary. J.R. did it for multiple wrestlers, Cole did it for Bryan, and Byron did it for Kofi. :wow:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
And again I want to point out when they showed a shot at the broadcast of him, that other dude and Corey.

Byron was looking the most excited and happy while Corey was sitting there like

:stopitslime::francis::martin::beli:

He ain’t smile or nothing he looked disgusted.

But that some peeps boy:mjpls:

Martha
Corey Graves is one of the most overrated commentators ever, he was also a shyt wrestler with a shyt finisher.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Corey Graves is one of the most overrated commentators ever, he was also a shyt wrestler with a shyt finisher.

I don’t even remember him wrestling and never saw one match of his....

But let him tell it, he’s best friends when every former indie/ROH wrestler from Punk, Joe, DB, Seth, Nigel, Aries, PAC and etc yet back during them times when they was killing it not one time was the name “Corey Graves” was ever mentioned or talked about.:mjlol:

Martha