bytch Left Her Brand New 2007 iPhone In The Box For A Decade...She Just sold it For 63K

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Should I save the upcoming 2023 iPhone and save it 15 years? 🤔
Nah, not the same. It’s like seeing an or go all Batman comic book sell from 1930 selling at 10m dollars and saying maybe I should keep my 2023 Batman comic for the next 70yrs and sell it at the same price

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
"High-end collectors operate by the 'Three R's' - relevance, rarity, and replaceability,"
This concept should be taught in schools in reference to general decision making. Prolly in the same section as cause and effect. I don't even think they teach ethics like that outside of electives

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This concept should be taught in schools in reference to general decision making. Prolly in the same section as cause and effect. I don't even think they teach ethics like that outside of electives
These are things you learn via experience everything can't be taught. Before there was blogs and resale sites. People who used to flip.shoes had to know what had value and why. They couldn't go on stockx to get a general range of resale prices. Hustles are dominated by hustlers not students. Knowledge best acquired is gained because of pre existing interest. Someone who doesn't care will let this shyt slide even if it is presented to them. Goes without saying most collectors are very interested in whatever they collect outside of profit there is passion. You can't teach that.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
These are things you learn via experience everything can't be taught. Before there was blogs and resale sites. People who used to flip.shoes had to know what had value and why. They couldn't go on stockx to get a general range of resale prices. Hustles are dominated by hustlers not students. Knowledge best acquired is gained because of pre existing interest. Someone who doesn't care will let this shyt slide even if it is presented to them. Goes without saying most collectors are very interested in whatever they collect outside of profit there is passion. You can't teach that.
I was referring to everyday life situations. Picking partners, making financial decisions, etc. Things people should discuss with themselves before acting. There are many opportunities in life missed because people don't think out their plan(s) of action

Being a collector or hustler is definitely a hands on learning experience though. I haven't found my own thing yet but i have a few interests. Just don't want to turn into a hoarder lol