C-Rayz Walz Goes In On Cannibal Ox Member Vast Aire For Hitting on His Wife + Talks Cage

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WHEN YOU REFUSE TO MEET YOUR BROTHER TO SIT DOWN AND BUILD CUZ YOUR A PIG WIZARD WHO TRIED TO CONNECT WITH THE MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN.
She Is Not Excused for her Communication with you but THATS MY FAULT CUZ I CONTROL WATER.#Facts

Ahahahhahahahhahahahahaha
But TINDER? Really Theo?
These Women Will Expose You fukkBoys Bruh. Especially when you're an Online Pervert.

Gods Don't Surf for Net Booty but...
And this Clown had the Nerve to Flirt with my Earth? (she violated by communicating with him in any way so Know I deal in Equality. She is the mother of my Seeds. He is The Father of Nothing. #FatScumBag I wanna Smack Fire out this Hot Dog Water Sippin Ass Negro.
Yeah this is Real. I don't wanna even give this sloth attention but he won't give me my Kung Fu Books back that he borrowed like 6 Years Ago and I'm Mad The Sean Price Is Dead, PH is Dead, DJ BIG KAP Is Dead, J - Arch is Dead, DAVE MIRA (BMX God) is Dead and Maurice White is Dead!!!!#FakeGods "Smack Earth, Wind & Fire Out That nikka" -P #fukkOuttaHere

You can't follow my dikk Stroke, My Cooking, My Building, My Fatherhood and I'll fukk You Up p*ssy.
Cage'll fukk you up too.
We Should jump ya ass but I don't want mayonnaise on my Palms.
I won't even fukk you up fast.
I'll run around in circles for 5 minutes and make you do some cardio instead of playing video games.

THIS WACK HIPPO BIT LIKE 4 of my LINES TOO. Laaaaaaaame!
#fukkVast He fukked Up All The Money Too by Making a Diss Track for@cagewm & @thereallyrealelp. CAMU is Turning Over in His Grave Everytime This Slothball says his name.

IM SO IN TUNE I DIDN'TEVEN KNOW IT WAS VAST BIRTHEDDAY TODAY.

Me and Vast have been Brothers for 20 Years so I am venting cuz it Hurt me that he would go at my Koofi like this.

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: :laff: at vast having a tinder profile with his old ass. Dude is 38 You cant make this shyt up :mjlol:

still piss at that wackness he made in response to Kendrick

Last edited:

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Rayz goes with some Chilean chick. She got a nice little bubble too.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More from C- rayz in the comments:

I been holding my breath for a minute. My Earth and a few people gonna be upset with me but I don't care right now. I have him 2 Years to Build about shyt he been doing longer than 7 Years. He's the Reason DEF JUX folded after they Sued the label for $80,000 that he spent on video games and sandwiches

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Made a video:

Code:
https://www.facebook.com/walzwins/videos/973188616090108/?pnref=story.unseen-section