no one gave a f*ck about you till they mentioned me,
cuz even if i LOSE they'll CHOOSE to remember me
could it be remotes but ill design it as a logo
rather be flippin through CHANNELS than DROWNING to come over
so tell me how it feels driving a range rover
in the morning washing dishes, second job be a chofer
cuz we know that Monolo dreamin up a good life
behind his buddy's back sister be a good wife
but you know how a crazy man handles you right?
Cole Cash Scarface You GOOD NIGHT
the only thing Miami has is the hot women
FAKE t*tties, Fake A*ses, bunch of fake B*tches
Fake Cops, Rick Ross claims that position
proud where hes livin B*tches really go with B*TCHES!
Close up the box put him dead in a coffin
I'm a GREAT WHITE SHARK compared to this MIAMI DOLPHIN
or could it be that MR. 305 is a shih tzu
Put your suit on, shave your head, be a PITBULL
it's really funny even if i win or lose this sh*t
being coli champion equals special olympics
get it through your f*ckin head settle the difference
not ending no career but i bet hes finished
5 years from now, i'll see this clown
mopping up floors, if he ain't now
in my business suit, i'll be seeing you
Mr. Janitor, mop that floor now!
see i could be a corny mothaf*cka
but at the same time i aint spittin rhymes
that don't never deal w/fantasies subliminal lines
about drug dealin living up these lavishly lives
you better come correct if you earn that check
cuz after battling mothaf*ckas dawg whats next
you dont have a backup barely can afford your rent
yeah i'll see you in the streets in the pursuit of happiness... bum a*s mothaf*cka
https://vocalline.sharefile.com/download.aspx?id=sd2a9f34326749499

http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/37675786/file.html

Yo ol backstabbin half fakkit Mexican gardener fronting like you getting views talking shyt bout your partners, you aint never been around somebody that clearly wasn't a yes man, your writtens weaker than a righty tryna use a left hand, come get blammed by the tec jam and then scram, fukk out the Coli or you gon meet with Neg Gang, I battled real dudes, like smartmouf academic uzi and golly don't fukk with me squalley, Ima have to smack the gel out your hair to prove a point, u need a blunt just to loosen up them stiff as joints, this dude performing like Michael J. Fox tryna rock a crowd, you not hip hop I been in spots you not allowed, I got it now this beast time now rewind, Im bout to take the suburbs from you cuz the streets mine, no kid shyt its just grown man with you, you a bytch Ill pay money just to throw hands with you, grew up on the north side of chi what u claim, so you never seen a trap house, never took the train, but its crazy how u lying to just to get a lil fame, cuz you really from dallas bro you shouldn't be ashamed, ya family latino but you never felt the pain, i could tell btw you want folk to say ya name like it louis not luis, p*ssy you a feast hope them bullets start to shower on you turn you into yeast, u a sellout for them crackers that deported ya fam, raped your ancestors and they took the riches out your lands, no wonder ya child killed itself in its mothers womb as soon as it heard your music you a mexican c00n i aint got no feelings like you got no stripes, please tell me where you cyphered, where you first touched a mic, who done vouched for ya skills like yo c-styles nice, why u paying for you friends loyalty don't have a price, you should get a ghost writer a flow coach and a plastic surgeon, only way you beating the bol? become a new person, this the best promo that you ever had and if you reply to me all ima do is laugh your whole aura is a fake, musicality is trash and you got the nerve to talk about Cole James Cash with your smedium v-necks wearing watches from your dad, he gon be there at the autopsy put you in a bag,

You would probably throw your whole damn life away for likes, on the real lookin like a fukking fat Spanish dyke, shyt is funny when he said he finn a hand me a defeat, how you gon ride on me you can't even ride a beat! and the truth is you don't even take constructive criticism, you post your songs like your were god's gift to lyricism, I heard three of your tracks just out of courtesy, ears started bleeding dawg you damn near murdered me, swear on what I love your shyt is painful to listen to, know its almost pointless that I'm wasting time dissing you, holding direct tv gats yo please don't shoot, what you gonna do p*ssy? put me on mute? And don't make me go and get Buddy Omar, crazy dominican nikka rape you with a crowbar, and even blackslash put u in a trash bag , verse got me hype bombing on em like Baghdad, Shutterworth murdered you with another verse and you aint respond to none of those you a fukking twerp, This the last time addressing this cat, I had fun but on the real y'all know I'm better than that, couple bars tho I just go wild for free, c knows he could never fukking style on me, killed buddy you could take that shyt to trial on me, cuz you a fraud your life in denial o.g. I heard you crashed your whip getting your dikk sucked by a basic bytch, fronted you the bill like a simp and you still paid the shyt, Im the type to never chase a chick, you soft you the type to take a shot of henny have to chase the shyt, you 30 years old tryna be a rapper still liven with your parents they like what the fukk happened to our son, if you got siblings you must be the bum in the fan you got two remote guns in ya hand homie damn you aint even had money to buy a bb? its 2 much ammo how the fukk are you tryna see me, you backed down quick when i asked for a ban match, know my flow crack bruh my wordplay a tan batch, and stik phygas he a bytch ill have your man snatched, snapped like a twig half white sheet seran wrapped, jersey shore dressing culture vulture tryna flex, wetback ray j taping himself having sex

oh sh!t.. :lupe:

@OnlyInCalifornia @hexagram23 @IronFist @MC Metaphysical @The Ruler 09 @Wallychamp @god shamgod @Newark88 @Billy Ocean @big business @White Mike @Lord Mecca @notorious8562 @SunZoo @MrFettuccinePockets @JP_USAF @Ebonic Plague @The Jewnited States @Keyser Soze @NormanConnors @Walt @Mr. Negative @Monoblock @Higher Tech @SciDARK @TarPitWu @TrifeGod @EA @SmarkMero @Luca-Brazi @homiedontplaydat @Dillah810 @EQ. @Tetris v2.0 @Todd McPiff @N.J.stan @Brayden @Urbanmiracle @StillNotSoft @Ronnie Lott @KILLAKUTT7 @biscuitnbangers @blazn101 @torcher @spliz @T-K-G @Regular_P @the cac mamba @stealthbomber @Ensi @Illeye buckmatic @UghhFan @Grams @Tuaminator @Icantspell @Art Barr @Morose Zeitgeist @Hood Critic @coolism @NVious @Buckeye Fever @sanityovar8ted @305DeadCounty @TEKBEATZ @Wepa Man

:whoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
3b137c6617bf1c612d4aff5818c56bab_400.jpg

4/10

edit: Yo these fake Eminem inflections are killing me