C-Styles ft. That Mexican OT and another joint with Lex Bratcher

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Back in july i did a song with Mexican OT along with my son DaRoach for a good price and it paid off for me. shortly after he started blowing up so it was a good investment. I also did a song right after with Lex Bratcher who is probably the best upcoming female MC being co signed by Tech n9ne. But the most important thing is that i made sure to do it my way. I co produced both and got OT to rap on a boom bap beat which in turn, those are the types of beats he loves rapping over.

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Mexican Excellence

sombrero.png

But why are you around that many hermanos in boy shorts and a tank top when you ain't got no arm muscles :huhldup:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
not bad breh; visual straight 2 :salute:

ayo that skinny gods favorite breh voice does not match the look he on that lil bibby shyt :russ:

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
not bad breh; visual straight 2 :salute:

ayo that skinny gods favorite breh voice does not match the look he on that lil bibby shyt :russ:
yeah that's my son DaRoach, breh went through Puberty at 13 and put his a$$ in a booth asap :myman:

wrote him this at 13 just cuz his voice sounded convincing

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You the first one right? Not bad kid. Ya lil man sound like 2002 Banks without the bars lol, tell him keep working, heā€™ll get it, šŸ«”

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You let your baby boy call himself DaRoach :why:
I could be wrong, but in my analysis, it is a compliment to be DaRoach. If my studies are sound, I think it references joint roaches, which is a symbol of being there for you when you are at your worst.

People turn to their ashtray when they have nothing else, and when they find DaRoach, it becomes a feeling of jubilee.
:jawalrus: