Cac apologizes after cursing neighbors for playing Latin music on Fourth of July (video in link)

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
racist.png

A California man is apologizing after a now-viral video captured him cursing his neighbors over playing Spanish-language music on the Fourth of July.

“I made a huge mistake,” Larry Lappin, a resident of Petaluma, Calif., told KPIX 5. “I had been drinking too much and a little thing set me off and it really bugged me.”

But Lappin added that he sometimes wished his neighbors "would assimilate more. I hear them playing [Spanish language] music in the backyard all the time and it doesn’t bother me. Because of the day and what July 4th means to me, I felt disrespected.”

Lappin's apology comes just days Ivette Celedon shared a video of him confronting her family at the front porch of their house. The video had been seen more than 800,000 times as of Friday afternoon.

White man apologizes after cursing neighbors for playing Latin music on Fourth of July

Awww he felt disrespected:russ:

Cacs are not going to make it yall.

Stay strapped though cause they going to try to take everyone down on they way out.

Cac fagility is at a ALL TIME HIGH.:mjlol:

Last edited:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these motherfukkers' names are ending up on the internet in under an hour :dead:

i doubt in this case, whatever tow truck company he works for is gonna be moved to action :skip: