Cac arressted multiple times for raping horses was arrested again.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
200x200px-ZC-a3766c47_ed-nortan-laptop.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How the hell is he raping these horses to the point that they have to be put down? And how these horses letting him do this sick shyt. I would think they would buck and cave this sick cacs skull in.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
How the hell is he raping these horses to the point that they have to be put down? And how these horses letting him do this sick shyt. I would think they would buck and cave this sick cacs skull in.

Read the article. He wasnt sticking his dikk in them. He would stick foreign objects in their ass while he jerked off. From what I read. :hhh:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Maybe he was trying to get revenge for his homie Mr Hands.

:scust:

Bet he's gonna say those horses were asking for it since the were naked, they hand no jockeys on.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

He rapes horses and ponies, then sometimes mutilates and kills them. In the 1990s, one of his victims was a pony, found hogtied and draped over a fence post with a broom handle shoved up its rectum. He also raped a pregnant mare, tearing her rectum in the process, then cut off her nipples.

Dude is a psycho, just kill him already before he moves on to humans.