Cac gets mad at Congress Cac for fukking up his Healthcare.

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
v1.aDs2ODU3O2o7MTczMjU7MTIwMDs0NDA7NjUy

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
America went from being feared and respected to being the laughing stock of the world from all the bullshyt yall got going on, even the Frenchs who hates immigrants are not crazy enough to elect Le Pen, Obama was right you get the politicians you deserve :ufdup: Yall wanted fukkery, yall got fukkery :ufdup:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i can see it that way, but trump is fukking up things for decades to come. which brings me back to obama and his supporters. spent 8 years telling me that obama was helpless and the presidency is just a figure head. obama coulda jumped in office and started signing executive orders nonstop too.
You're not supposed to sign executive orders all day tho. Obama used them when he had to which is how they are meant to be used.

He didn't have trump's dictator mentality..

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're not supposed to sign executive orders all day tho. Obama used them when he had to which is how they are meant to be used.

He didn't have trump's dictator mentality..
meanwhile, trump is trying his best to remove obamas legacy. how did all that 'we go high when they go low' shyt play out?

OrionBC

Hard Work and Cloud Watching
Daps
This is exactly what they voted for and as cynical as it may sound I have been laughing at these people getting this wake up call. I work in Healthcare and you would not believe how many people last year were bragging about the day when "obamacare"would end. You could tell them all day that they had the affordable care act but the hate for Obama was blinding them. I always told my mom that it was going to be a hysterical day when they find out that they screwed themselves. I hate that low income people that really need this are being screwed with them but, white people specifically needed this wake up call.

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
The petty in me wishes trumpcare passes and becomes law. It will disproportionately effect older people, and the elderly voted for Trump 70%+ so hopefully Millions of cacs will die and the economy will go to shyt. However I'm aware it affects black people too which is unfortunate but these cacs need to suffer and get that Wakeup call to see how their hate ultimately leads to their demise.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
They wanted to get rid of Obamacare so bad until they found out that they had it and it was good for them....it's just the name Obamacare that they couldn't stand. They let Republicans brand that shyt to Obama instead of just calling it the affordable care act which is its real name. Dumbass cacs stay voting against their best interest due to hate and bigotry.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

This is such a odd year. Seeing cac's catch hell from their own. :mjlol: We are only 5 months deep too! :leon:

I feel bad for the guy I really do :francis:

But the most of me says....

2nsqqfp.jpg

This is all talk and won't be any action to follow through.

They always show American voters talk and act like they are up in arms yet the election results tell a different story.
Like Whitney Houston said "show me the receipts"
giphy.gif

Clones were talking loud about getting Obama elected and failed to give him a Congress and senate to work with like.. twice, was it?

Last edited: