Cac Lawyer who ran $550 million Social Security fraud scam cuts monitoring device, goes on run

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

flower head must have been stupid
tell me how the F he got caught with all that loot,kid
that's jet money,underground money-submarines & rings
too bad you F'ed up dummy

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
How they catch these cats in foreign countries? All because of interpool?
He's probably the only old white guy in that area. That immediately draws red flags. It's also possible that chick he met on the bus turned him in for a reward. He invited her to where she was staying and everything.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

flower head must have been stupid
tell me how the F he got caught with all that loot,kid
that's jet money,underground money-submarines & rings
too bad you F'ed up dummy

He didn't have any of that money when he went on the lam. He had already been caught and plead guilty so all his assets were seized. He was just waiting to be sentenced. When they caught him in Honduras he only had $7 cash left.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He didn't have any of that money when he went on the lam. He had already been caught and plead guilty so all his assets were seized. He was just waiting to be sentenced. When they caught him in Honduras he only had $7 cash left.

I read the story, just wanted to use those ghostface lines.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They had been tracking him since he escaped, they were just following the pieces already laid out.....It's the FBI, they pressed his friends and families, threatened to indict them probably for conspiracy to obstruct justice or provide support to a fugitive....They have charges for everything. They followed every footstep from Kentucky to Juarez, to El Paso, to Guatemala to Honduras. He played that all wrong, hiding in one of the poorest countries in South America, where there are few ex pats. He could have gotten lost in Mexico City, with a condo, and a low profile. But, his funds were limited.

That is the key, money and resources. And still, the FBI is probably going to win.

This buffoon said something like "I challenged the FBI to find me.....and they met my challenge"

He wrote some self righteous diatribe from prison last month claiming he was terrified of male prison rape :deadmanny: and that is why he jumped bail

He has been indicted for the escape, and other charges, and he will be getting extra 60 months or so.

Oh, and the FBI/federal agencies have people in every country, I believe. Heavy in Honduras, major transshipment point for drug trafficking.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
I saw his episode of American Greed recently. It was awesome. I felt bad for the victims, a few committed suicide over losing their benefits. The SS office temporarily suspended all of his client's benefits pending investigation. Yup, they completed the investigation, and decided to cut off his client's benefits and hit them with a bill for what they were previously paid out. He ruined a lot of people's lives. But I have to question the intent and mental capacity of anyone who would even GO to a lawyer like this. The dude's commercials were cartoonish. Maybe down there, it wasn't a big selection of lawyers...but shyt.. look at what this guy was all about.

Some interesting facts about him dropped on the show:

- He's been married over a dozen times, with the shortest marriage lasting 1 day. He married a girl in the bahamas and flew her back to the States and as soon as they touched down he got sick of her and sent her back
- He had an affinity for 'exotic' women and was known to marry women he was unable to communicate with via spoken language. He spoke a little bit of entry level Spanish but was known to marry girls he couldn't even talk to
- He had a judge involved in his scam and it was kind of brilliant until some fat miserable office workers at the SSI office reviewing his cases started to complain. He used his influence to have these girls fired or make their lives so miserable they quit their jobs and moved away
- His judge would go into 'the system' and poach all Eric Conn client cases to make sure he presided over the hearings, and schedule hearings that normally lasted an hour into 15 minute intervals, filling up the whole day, 5 days a week. Awarding benefits to almost 100% of his clients (other Judge's award rates were on average of 30-60%)
- He (obviously) didn't touch anywhere close to the $500 mill figure - and that figure is grossly overstated by the government. He made his money through his fees and the sheer volume of clients, and winning benefits for literally every client. But that half a billy figure I think is what the government estimated it WOULD have paid out over the lifetime of the clients who were awarded benefits
- a LOT of people in the eastern Kentucky / West Virginia area are on SSI

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I saw a special on 60 minutes on dude before he got caught.

Like 90% of the area was on SSI.

I feel sorry for the ones who were truly sick and getting caught up but they said dude was always saying they had fibromyalgia which is hard to medically diagnose. Had a mobile unit setup that was adjacent to the doctor to give the go ahead.

They showed Wal-Mart parking lot on SSI day compared to the rest of the month. It was PACKED. Everyone was in on it.

If that was Tyrone and Chantel no fukking way it goes on that long.

No sympathy if you didn't pull up your bootstraps and get to work :lolbron:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
I saw a special on 60 minutes on dude before he got caught.

Like 90% of the area was on SSI.

I feel sorry for the ones who were truly sick and getting caught up but they said dude was always saying they had fibromyalgia which is hard to medically diagnose. Had a mobile unit setup that was adjacent to the doctor to give the go ahead.

They showed Wal-Mart parking lot on SSI day compared to the rest of the month. It was PACKED. Everyone was in on it.

If that was Tyrone and Chantel no fukking way it goes on that long.

No sympathy if you didn't pull up your bootstraps and get to work :lolbron:

That's what had my mind blown. How many people in those counties were on SSI. That's just one little segment of the country too. That dude had client's cases being reviewed in court ALL day, like 8 am - 4 pm, 5 days a week in 15 minute intervals. So rounding down a little that's over 25 cases a DAY getting approved :russ:. This Eric Conn dude was literally the driving force in the local economy down there :russ:

Reminds me of the Broward / Dade county "pain clinics" back in the mid-2000s where they had the pharmacy ON SITE. Walk in complaining of a hang-nail, pay $500 cash, and they'll give you a fugaze MRI and you'll walk out with a script of 280 OxyContins . I seen a documentary on that and the parking lot of those places were filled up to the point people were driving from out of state and just sleeping in them :russ: and who says there's no more money / hustle in America anymore :hubie::jawalrus:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
That's what had my mind blown. How many people in those counties were on SSI. That's just one little segment of the country too. That dude had client's cases being reviewed in court ALL day, like 8 am - 4 pm, 5 days a week in 15 minute intervals. So rounding down a little that's over 25 cases a DAY getting approved :russ:. This Eric Conn dude was literally the driving force in the local economy down there :russ:

Reminds me of the Broward / Dade county "pain clinics" back in the mid-2000s where they had the pharmacy ON SITE. Walk in complaining of a hang-nail, pay $500 cash, and they'll give you a fugaze MRI and you'll walk out with a script of 280 OxyContins . I seen a documentary on that and the parking lot of those places were filled up to the point people were driving from out of state and just sleeping in them :russ: and who says there's no more money / hustle in America anymore :hubie::jawalrus:

How many Eric Conn's are just low-key and don't get brazen get away all day?!

Crazy.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt

You must have not seen that American Greed episode on "American Pain Clinic". :whoo:

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/i...doled-out-drugs-to-700-patients-a-day-7848520