CAC Moms puts $500 'bounty' on teachers who teach CRT.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
image001-2.png

cacs? :francis:

oh no breh, you got to include the kewns :ufdup:

Who wants to take bets that one of the two black women will end up mysteriously dead after a night of partying with their white friends? Anyone? Is that too insensitive?

Daps
That's how you see it:manny:cuz you only see in liberal and conservative :manny:

I just see swine :scust:
Yes, you're a c00n. Anyone who defends this shyt is a fukking c00n. Outta here you bootlicking bytch :camby:

You think yourself enlighted, but ain't nothing intelligent about you or these people

killacal

Banned
Daps
Yes, you're a c00n. Anyone who defends this shyt is a fukking c00n. Outta here you bootlicking bytch :camby:

You think yourself enlighted, but ain't nothing intelligent about you or these people
You might need to get help:laff:

You missed the part where you call me maga to complete the cipher:hhh:
Brainwashed fakkit:mjlol:how you gonna go political jihad for white people:laff:kill yourself you weak ass retarded house nikka:mjtf:

Daps
You might need to get help:laff:

You missed the part where you call me maga to complete the cipher:hhh:
Brainwashed fakkit:mjlol:how you gonna go political jihad for white people:laff:kill yourself you weak ass retarded house nikka:mjtf:
Imagine camping for right wing propaganda. Sad stuff

Lick them boots

I couldn’t imagine being a black person falling for this obvious bullshyt.

Any black person that defends this is a tool of white supremacy or just a low IQ fool. Try and at least attempt to educate yourself

Daps
I don't camp for nothing or anyone bytch nikka :hhh:

Can you say the same you heathen :aicmon:

What are your Dems doing to save voting and the re writing of history:ohhh:

:laff:
What are you even taking about? No one is taking about democrats you paste eating idiot. The CRT nonsense is obvious right wing propaganda to white wash American history and take schools in the wrong direction in the way they educate students. Thing is it’s not taught in any grade school in the country. You got bamboozled. It’s ok to admit, no one will judge you

Daps
If you gonna be a c00n at the very least be a man and admit it for once in your life. Don’t puss out cause you got called out

killacal

Banned
Daps
What are you even taking about? No one is taking about democrats you paste eating idiot. The CRT nonsense is obvious right wing propaganda to white wash American history and take schools in the wrong direction in the way they educate students. Thing is it’s not taught in any grade school in the country. You got bamboozled. It’s ok to admit, no one will judge you
Breh are you literally retarded :mindblown:

Laws are being passed about what can be taught in schools because crazy cacs don't want history shown.
Crt is a boogy man that got the battery in they back

Not the point :aicmon:

The real point that you keep dodging with bull shyt spins is :

Elections and education are both under attack by the right yet the left does absolutely fukkin nothing.:jbhmm:

We know the right are white supremacists:jbhmm: but yet no one is pushing back on them:jbhmm: the silence of the left is complicity :jbhmm:

Mix those words up you ho ass nikka:umad:

Daps
Breh are you literally retarded :mindblown:

Laws are being passed about what can be taught in schools because crazy cacs don't want history shown.
Crt is a boogy man that got the battery in they back

Not the point :aicmon:

The real point that you keep dodging with bull shyt spins is :

Elections and education are both under attack by the right yet the left does absolutely fukkin nothing.:jbhmm:

We know the right are white supremacists:jbhmm: but yet no one is pushing back on them:jbhmm: the silence of the left is complicity :jbhmm:

Mix those words up you ho ass nikka:umad:
At the very least you understand the situation. The rest of your stuff is nonsense progressives push back on this stuff loudly every day unfortunately people don’t support our progressive politicians. I think you have me mistaken for one of these neoliberal cocksuckers. I also think you have zero idea what my ideology is.

Which isn’t surprising because most people in TLR have little to understanding of political theory