Cac motherfukkers just defaced Sandra Bland's mural in Ottawa, Canada.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Everything what you're saying are facts, but think about it; Everything about us they copy and steal. There will be no sports, music, fashion creativeness etc without blacks. Hell, if blacks, Latinos and Native Americans left, this country will plummet. Without the money and people of colour, who the fukk would wanna be here and mingle with devils? Whites don't even like each other. We're the backbone to America. They NEED us. They hate us, but at the same time they love us. America wouldn't even be the America that it is today without us.
CACNADIAN

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk BLM TO...I was at that fake ass rally for dude who got shot here and I heard a gang of anti-black american comments, especially in reference to the Bmore insurrection. "we're better than that". fukk y'all.

which guy? Andrew? My friend actually lives across from his apartment. He was a witness to it and saw the whole thing.
I'm actually surprised to hear the anti- us black folks thing thoug

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
which guy? Andrew? My friend actually lives across from his apartment. He was a witness to it and saw the whole thing.
I'm actually surprised to hear the anti- us black folks thing thoug
Some of the young lesbian women. Desmond cole spoke, too...there was a lightskinned girl with a fade...brownskinned girls w/ her...they all took little potshots. This was months ago, though. In Toronto. Don't be surprised. I hear little slick shyt all the time out here...on one hand y'all wanna be like us...on the other they take lil shots that white people and suburb blacks in the U.S. take. It's weird. "We're better than you because we're safer and well behaved"...
I heard that black people don't even have a power base here, though...like zero towns, property, etc.