Cac NFL player almost beat his Black Girlfriend to death!!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You literally admitted to intimidating a woman into sex by placing a gun on the nightstand. Nothing you say has value.

If your too stupid too understand a comma seperates a statement,and that context is important,thats a personal problem.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
All I'll say is that it's clear that when white athletes commit acts of violence - regardless of whether it's domestic or something else - the media is quick to bring up mental health and pocket any discussion of responsibility. But when black athletes commit acts of violence - regardless of whether it's domestic or something else - the media (AND general public) turns it into a discussion on black pathology, thugs, etc.

I don't care about interracial dating. There's nothing wrong with it, as long as you aren't out here talking (or believing) shyt about your own race. Love is love, date and marry your soul mate etc etc etc. But yes, a lot of black voices...specifically black female voices...that are quiet about this news would be yelling from the mountain tops if a black athlete had done this. Does that brigade of black women constitute a majority or even a sizable minority? No of course not. Yet I still think they need to be brought up because minorities grow into majorities...that's the point. And when you have a dedicated disinformation group of people like that, who sound like white supremacists when they talk about black men, it's a bubbling problem worth monitoring.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
yes indeed.

full

how many times we got to warn you about these "Zaddies"

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Coli brehs literally worship white women, but when a black woman is beaten nearly to death by her white partner, y'all wanna hit the "she's a wench, not my problem" angle.

That's some bytch shyt
:camby:

She did not deserve this.
go tell white men to raise hell over it....:manny:...not saying it was right...but this ain’t the black mans battle

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
The silence on this story from the black community truly shows how cowardly & powerless of a race we are & how much we follow behind the directions of the white liberal media.

the george floyd scandal became a global issue because the white liberal media decided to push the button & act like it was the worst thing to ever happen - like it was similar to King Leopold cutting off the hands of black children in the Congo or some shyt .... they gassed that situation up and used it as fuel to win the election by weaponizing black emotion as usual.

black men in the past were lynched, dismembered, burned alive, and eaten because of LIES that white women were assaulted by black men

white men would riot in the streets and kill black men over LIES with NO PROOF and BEAT THE CASE.

In this case, a black woman was actually assaulted to the brink of death with PHOTOGRAPH EVIDENCE and the only conversations I see happening are corny dudes online laughing about divesters & goofy black women defending white dudes

and then you got other black people buying into the mental illness propaganda and having convos about the effects of bipolar disorder (LOL)

and then you got other black people making excuses saying the story doesnt matter cause he's not a star player (LOL)

When one of our people get assaulted by the opps, I dont care about their nationality, political views, dating preferences or any of that.... thats one of our people and they deserve to be defended, or else you open the door for other nations of men to believe that they can come in & smack your daughters and sisters around and choke them to death without any consequence... no backlash... no physical retribution.... no public outrage.... nothing.

I realized a long time ago that when one of our people die ... whether by gun violence in the street, police violence, and now interracial attempted murder - the black community is NOT gonna have your back.... theyre just gonna hop online and make corny jokes and have a plantation-fest and wait for white daddy to give them directions.

Also, when photos & videos of black people being killed and beaten get circulated - thats a classic white supremacist tactic to demoralize a group of people.... kinda similar to chicago rappers that make songs mocking their dead opps..... thats why lynching photos were circulated in America... thats why America invaded Haiti in 1915 and killed the military leaders and then passed around photos of their dead bodies around the country.... thats why the bodies & heads of African kings were placed on display... thats why African artifacts are placed in museums for profit... thats why videos of police shootings are placed on mainstream media... thats white folks version of mocking their dead opps.

Maybe I just love my people too much.... but I'm not sure how this story is already losing steam and black folks are already going back to regular scheduled programming like a black woman didnt get almost choked to death cause a white dude told her bow down like it was 1843.

White men murdered our grandfathers over LIES and you nikkas wont even defend your people over the TRUTH.... the whole world can see how cowardly the black man is.... you can date the black man's daughter and choke her to death and you wont even get any backlash and karma.

and I'm not gonna lie, it breaks my heart to see black women online defending interracial dating after this situation.... I got several younger sisters and it would break my heart to see black people online acting like plantation c00ns if that was my sister that got attacked like this.

I'm NOT saying we gotta be mindless simps and jump out the window.

But how long are we gonna allow this society to bytch-slap us?

I'm in my 20s and I'm seeing grown people in their 30s & 40s saying the stupidest shyt about this situation

We are such a cowardly & powerless group - both the men & women.

If the white liberal media pushed the button on this story - negros would be in the streets rioting and looting like mindless idiots..... but since white daddy is burying the story to protect his image.... everybody is quiet like bytches.

i see why slavery lasted so long.

bytch ass nikkas.