cac professor filmed abusing students at an HBCU

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Thank goodness no shyt like that ever happened to me cause I would've ended up swinging on that professor. And it ain't just talk. I had a high up corporate exec try and son me and I yelled at his ass right back. My direct boss was trying to tell me to chill and take it. I told him fukk all that, ain't nobody gone talk to me like I'm a little kid. The corporate dude never tried me again.

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
Some history:
The low immigration numbers, however, would have been even smaller without the backing of historically Black colleges and universities (HBCUs) in the United States.

In his book Intellectuals in Exile: Refugee Scholars and the New School for Social Research, Claus Dieter Krohn recounts how American colleges in the 1930s were reluctant to employ scholars fleeing Nazi Germany. John Herz, a German-born Jew had earned his doctoral degree from Cologne University in Germany, studying international law and political theory. As a refugee in the U.S., Herz was hired as a substitute teacher for the summer at a college in Connecticut, but was told that they “wouldn’t employ [him] full time after that. One of them told [him] later – rather shamefully – that [him] being a Jew in addition to being a refugee was the reason.”

However, “in an important exception,” Krohn writes, “many of us young refugee scholars found our first teaching opportunities at black colleges.” Herz joined the staff of Howard University in 1941.
Image-via-Twitter.-970x550.jpg

invalid

Banned
Daps
You too grown to be having a professor flip out at you like that. College isn't high school.

On the flip side, professors reaction was out of place. If a student comes in late, fukks off, doesn't pay attention, anything short of disturbing the teaching process, the student is paying tuition and your salary, teach your class and keep your mouth shut.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
You too grown to be having a professor flip out at you like that. College isn't high school.

On the flip side, professors reaction was out of place. If a student comes in late, fukks off, doesn't pay attention, anything short of disturbing the teaching process, the student is paying tuition and your salary, teach your class and keep your mouth shut.
I have no problem with calling him out and holding him accountable but fukk out of here screaming in that man's face. If you have to scream while holding a position of power you already lost.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
showing only the reaction suspect
what sparked that
u gotta be professional either way
but it out of context not showing the beginnings of the situation

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
gotta be negged for this shyt. who gives a fukk what the context was
u in college u a grown man
if he violated me he getting touched
plenty of shyt u can do to me in a professional setting and I won't give a fukk where we at
if u gonna be professional after getting violated thats you

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
damn that's crazy....professor was WAY out of pocket for taking his hostility out on the student....

on another note, why did the professor sound like the rockabye bear