CAC targets a black neighborhood park in Chicago for mass shooting.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is why some nikkas out here wilding out. They see what it is and are already in a hopeless position. People just saying fck it. :yeshrug:
You just have the accept the good and the bad of living in america. Even if no one's calling you nikka (with the hard er) every five minutes don't mean you aren't being discriminated against. How can you prove a private hook up or pass situation that you don't even know about?

As a Black Man in america everything you get you have to get it out the mud. It is what it is but it makes us resilient.

Iron sharpens Iron and all of that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The majority of people in Black neighborhoods are not strapped and there are plenty of easy targets there too
Exactly thank god for stereotypes. white boys watch Fox News and they think that being on the southside of Chicago is like the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan all day everyday.

Anyone with a teensy bit of training and a good rifle could effectively kill every Man woman and Child in O Block especially O Block snce it looks like there's natural block points.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: 315

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
And how would you KNOW THIS? :mjpls:
Most Black people live in liberal anti gun areas so simply having a gun is a federal offense

Do you really think nikkas really move like a Drill music video? If that was the case why don't the cops just do a raid and get everyone with a possession charge.

I really to question if some of you are Black

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I grew up in Black neighborhoods
Did you have guns on deck and ready and able to defend against a cac killer at all times?

Most reaal criminals I know had a gun in the stash or just bought one right before they needed and dumped it after use.

Having a üsed"gun on your person would get you charged for all the times it was fired.

• Dap
Reactions: 315

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Did you have guns on deck and ready and able to defend against a cac killer at all times?

Most reaal criminals I know had a gun in the stash or just bought one right before they needed and dumped it after use.

Having a üsed"gun on your person would get you charged for all the times it was fired.
Right. Not to mention there were babies and little kids playing outside, elderly men and women taking walks or chopping it up on the porch. Me and my folks were concerned about hooping and talking to girls. You know, shyt you’d see in any other community. The nikkas really on demon time are a minority in even the roughest neighborhoods

Tony Khan

Is All Elite
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Florida
Cac woulda been
SPrhzt1.gif

Status

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Right. Not to mention there were babies and little kids playing outside, elderly men and women taking walks or chopping it up on the porch. Me and my folks were concerned about hooping and talking to girls. You know, shyt you’d see in any other community. The nikkas really on demon time are a minority in even the roughest neighborhoods
Exactly. I literally talked to a dude from the ïckie's" and he was a total neutron. He said he was shook but he even smashed a girl from O Block at her place, So it's not some completely locked down place I'm sure the Amazon driver makes deliveries there.