Cacette kills and skins a Husky dog thinking it was a wolf

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
A Montana woman is in hot water after she proudly displayed the carcass of a dog she killed, and then skinned ... thinking it was a baby wolf, and the public is irate.
Her name is Amber Rose (no relation to the famous one) and she announced her kill recently on Facebook, posting a series of very graphic photos where she showed off the dead pooch -- before and after it was reduced to a fur rug in the bed of her pickup truck.
She wrote, "So this morning I set out for a solo predator hunt for a fall black bear however I got the opportunity to take another predator wolf pup 2022 was a great feeling to text my man and say I just smoked a wolf pup. #firstwolf #onelesspredatorMT."

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Wolves are fukking huge.
Without getting into the obvious about coat patterns, eye color and behavior around humans any quarterwit knows grey wolves are effin massive.
main-qimg-d355b7b802ec0e7090413c5221d616a0-lq

A husky next to a wolf​

r/pics - A husky next to a wolf

Silhouettes of a wolf and a husky to show the size difference
Was finna put this second pic
That cac bytch a c*nt

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I prob would of dine the same thing if I'm in the wild and a wild husky is coming at me.

Plus half yall would of done it too. If it was a pit, yall would be saying good for that. Yall full of shyt.

Daps
Even if she did think it was a baby wolf, why would you want to kill a baby wolf? And I will never understand white people killing animals, and posing with the dead body smiling. They do the same with the safari animals in Africa. I don’t understand the appeal of killing animals you aren’t going to eat.