Cacplex editor (white woman) allegedly racist, says famous-for-no-reason blogger (black man) hit her

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
[ad space available]

I had a longer thread written but then I refreshed my page by accident so fukk it

Summary: she says he abused her physically, he says she calls black people "******s" when mad
In May 2015, Ernest Baker, Drake-approved writer and self-appointed internet tastemaker, allegedly assaulted and harassed his ex-girlfriend, Complex Music managing editor Lauren Nostro. The news gained public attention Wednesday night after the pair’s mutual friend, the writer Meaghan Garvey, vaguely tweeted about what may be Baker’s actions without referencing him by name. Baker’s lawyer has confirmed to Jezebel that her client has been formally charged with assault, menacing and harassment.
Complex Editor Lauren Nostro's Ex-Boyfriend Ernest Baker Charged With Assault, Harassment

ebw6mu69rdcrupubkum9.jpg

The dork Baker possibly got his book deal cancelled as a result of this
The broad never denied calling him a ******

I say, fukk em both.. :gurl::dame: I know, but it's relevant because this broad is responsible for who gets shine in one of the biggest music outlets out there

Last edited: