• Yes,for the most part

• No, those cacs are evil snakes too

• Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis

• Neutral

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I used to be a subscriber to rediceradio a couple years back. Loved the esoteric stuff. I stopped subscribing when they started going full White Supremacists. I actually wanna resubscribe to catch up on all their old shows because it does me no good to ignore white supremacists talking points. I just don't wanna pay them to hear it :manny:

Lana is a typical low iq white supremacist that's so easy to shut down it's actually boring to listen to her for an extended period of time. But she retweeted this and i agree with it... for BLACK PEOPLE

CgmAhivUUAEKlgM.jpg

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
I used to be a subscriber to rediceradio a couple years back. Loved the esoteric stuff. I stopped subscribing when they started going full White Supremacists. I actually wanna resubscribe to catch up on all their old shows because it does me no good to ignore white supremacists talking points. I just don't wanna pay them to hear it :manny:

Lana is a typical low iq white supremacist that's so easy to shut down it's actually boring to listen to her for an extended period of time. But she retweeted this and i agree with it... for BLACK PEOPLE

CgmAhivUUAEKlgM.jpg

yes you are absolute correct...I was a subscriber for years too and loved the esoteric content...I was dismayed to see the sudden/abrupt flip...I am not sure if Muslim/African migration really is the cause although their latest shows focus on that issue heavily...:rudy:

Also theres many here on the coli who dont fully get where I am coming from with this but I am glad you responded because I was kinda disappointed with some of the comments[ I even got negged breh] after revealing this.:mindblown:

I know for many Lana's words are just putrid but shouldn't we at least be aware of these tactics/talking points especially since they're coming from newly minted supremacist.:dahell:

the following are a sample of the radio shows that were on their website [uploaded and available on youtube]

notice how the shows from around five years ago and older are more about neutral esoteric science stuff ect

there even was a sista and a brotha on their show:ehh:

but after around 2012 to now those guys went completely nutty...every guest now has to spew out some bigoted rhetoric....its a shame:snoop:

around 2012 and back [only sampling, there are dozens of shows]

from 2012 to now [ again only sampling]

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
:scust: White trolling has gotten so sloppy lately.

Support a president that engaged in the genocide of Native Indians and the Enslavement of African blacks :wow:

Who also created the spoils system which legalized corruption

:why: Where do you fools come up with this shyt.
I am not white.