Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
honestly, you’re a 2017, so i dont trust you either. but coli has been slowly infiltrated and monitored by white supremacist for sometime now.
I don’t trust no one period- and if you bothered to really look and review at the link numbers to that racist site, it’s not only the screenshot of my comment that was posted on the white supremacist site that they’re discussing and me they’re talking about doxing. So 2012-2018 , idgaf, I don’t trust nothing on here. Could be you as well for the very reason that y’all have a history on here. that shyt doesn’t just happen overnight.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t trust no one period- and if you bothered to really look and review at the link numbers to that racist site, it’s not only the screenshot of my comment that was posted on the white supremacist site that they’re discussing and me they’re talking about doxing. So 2012-2018 , idgaf, I don’t trust nothing on here. Could be you as well for the very reason that y’all have a history on here. that shyt doesn’t just happen overnight.
well ***** has been stalking us since inception and prior on sohh.com. but the floodgates were opened in late 2016.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bro wtf???
These nikkas monitoring us now :dahell:
that's the same reaction I had. Like whats really good with this site? how are they able to capture screengrabs and whatever else they're doing. Then commenters in here asking people where they live, location where they work.. trying to bully people to reveal personal or private info, shytz looking real funny.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
well ***** has been stalking us since inception and prior on sohh.com. but the floodgates were opened in late 2016.

my thing is this.. how were you able to find that link in the first place or know how/where to find it?

Then I'm also confused how you post that link, it's an obvious screenshot of my comment and my avi, on that, then you kind of turn it around to say that "you don't trust me either" when about 99% of the comments on that 4*** thread are on attack mode at me on that link you posted. Like wtf... why would I set myself up to get doxxed on a white supremacist site, when I don't even post personal or private info in this site. This whole shyt is looking real funny; all I'm sayin. Idgaf about coli years or year joined..this could be anyone at any point in time. But for you to say it "opened in 2016" you seem to know a lot more than I do.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
my thing is this.. how were you able to find that link in the first place or know how/where to find it?

Then I'm also confused how you post that link, it's an obvious screenshot of my comment and my avi, on that, then you kind of turn it around to say that "you don't trust me either" when about 99% of the comments on that 4*** thread are on attack mode at me on that link you posted. Like wtf... why would I set myself up to get doxxed on a white supremacist site, when I don't even post personal or private info in this site. This whole shyt is looking real funny; all I'm sayin. Idgaf about coli years or year joined..this could be anyone at any point in time. But for you to say it "opened in 2016" you seem to know a lot more than I do.

Yeah I'm curious about that too.. @marcuz how you come across that, breh

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
I had a cac bytch get scared for her black man when I asked him something :bryan:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i never claimed you started that thread. i just said i dont trust posters that came after 2016. too many of yall are plants in my opinion

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i never claimed you started that thread. i just said i dont trust posters that came after 2016. too many of yall are plants in my opinion
Who the fuk is “y’all” ???and I could say the same thing for your time period...infiltration . bc from threads that I was made aware of, the posters I’ve seen exposed as cacs, c00ns or engaged in fukkery were older long time posters. Your logic makes no sense.

And what ... so by your thinking as if racism isn’t enough for us, we gotta deal with discrimination in these forums bc older black posters feel some type of way against new black posters... wtf?? Lol... smh. Now we got coli yearism to add to the issues.

And you still haven’t answered none of my previous questions ..... hmmmm.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who the fuk is “y’all” ???and I could say the same thing for your time period...infiltration . bc from threads that I was made aware of, the posters I’ve seen exposed as cacs, c00ns or engaged in fukkery were older long time posters. Your logic makes no sense.

And what ... so by your thinking as if racism isn’t enough for us, we gotta deal with discrimination in these forums bc older black posters feel some type of way against new black posters... wtf?? Lol... smh. Now we got coli yearism to add to the issues.

And you still haven’t answered none of my previous questions ..... hmmmm.
i always google “thecoli+pol”

edit: and change the time to the last week

as for the rest of your commentary :camby: