CACS: It's WWlll stop tweeting and help us win!!! BLACK TWITTER RESPONSE:

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
We as Americans have lost our way....
After we get attacked again maybe we can get back on track...
I dont think yall realize the seriousness of War...
It may just be my PTSD that got me nervous but I'm not really in the mood to hear:
INCOMING! INCOMING! INCOMING!!!
hearing the sound of an incoming mortor round them BOOOOOM now we gotta find out what soldiers in our unit is not making it home this week....
Nah I just wanna chill and teach my young girlfriend how much of a black goddess she is and raise my sons to know they are true black kings...
Leave me alone war...I broke up with you
:unimpressed:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Its funny until your Amerikkkanized ass aint got nowhere to go.

:pachaha:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I'll be 45 this year so I am past being drafted - at least by the rules of the past... never know with this fool (Trump)

But..

Why are people acting like Iran finna come to the US and start marching down the streets?

Last I heard they have no nukes (which is why dumb ass is even tryna press them in the first place).

What did I miss?

Daps
That isn't really true though, there's more than one way to fight a war, and militaries have constantly used internal division especially when it comes to black Americans. WW1, Vietnam, Revolutionary War, Civil War, so on and so forth.

Also, Iran's former president recognized that division and targeted about it, so I'm sure they can acknowledge it as a weakness.

Like these sand cac Persians really give a fukk about America's ongoing internal racial conflict in a time of war.

Anyway, a few weeks ago I received a couple of text messages from a sergeant in the marines trying to get me to enlist, I still haven't responded to that motherfukker.... do they have plans for me, am I about to get drafted?:lupe:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
THESE nikkaS OWE ME AND MINE REPARATIONS AFTER MY ANCESTORS BUILT THIS COUNTRY, AND FOUGHT IN EVERY WAR...AND THEY THINK I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT A WAR, WHEN THE UNITED STATES BETTER BE GIVING ME MY CHIPS?
They got money to give Israel $233 billion since the 1960s (receipts), and fight wars for Israel in Iraq and Iran but still dodge reparations for an atrocity they commited and profited from

:francis: