Cacs mad af that The Rock endorsed Joe Biden for president

---

Superstar
Daps
I get it you represent weak ass nyggas who don't stand up for shyt but its all good.

An owner of multiple black companies around the world. Ten toes down where I place my feet and always get it popping for my people.

Like I said before :russell: but continue on this is sort of amusing!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
An owner of multiple black companies around the world. Ten toes down where I place my feet and always get it popping for my people.

Like I said before :russell: but continue on this is sort of amusing!
Never heard of it but all that crying about Rock shows your inept way of doing business got you catching feelings.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

This bytch is crazy :gucci:

99% positive she's part of a botnet network linked around that LALATE page

It has to be Russian bots. I refuse to believe there’s that many Trump supporters out there. Most Trump supporters tend to skew older and are less likely to be active online yet they’re everywhere online to the point you’d think they outnumber Democrats 7 to 1. There’s something shady going on.

Even twitter's estimate has their userbase as like 7% bots and iirc, that came from them counting obvious bot accounts, spam accounts and eventually long inactive accounts iirc., independent studies has 8-15% of the userbase as bots with an acknowledgment that more sophisticated bots (don't spam, have a normal looking profile) or trollfarm owned one would be missed

Twitter is trying its hardest to hide the fact that their site is not only growing, its actively losing followers. They were losing so consistently that they eventually stopped reporting mau.

On top of that, pew research did a study showing the top 10% of users make 80% of tweets and the bottom 90% make 20% with the median Twitter tweeting twice a month

Okay, but now peep this, you remember when social media was going crazy about migrant convoys coming from central America?

60% of tweets about it were driven by bots:
Here’s How Much Bots Drive Conversation During News Events

MIT had 40-60% of all twitter accounts discussing corona, saying open the country and spreading disinformation were bots

Nearly half of Twitter accounts pushing to reopen America may be bots

Here's how Twitter is fukking up and knowingly:
But it’s not just the volume of accounts that worries Carley, the center’s director. Their patterns of behavior have grown more sophisticated, too. Bots are now often more deeply networked with other accounts, making it easier for them to disseminate their messages widely. They also engage in more strategies to target at-risk groups like immigrants and minorities and help real accounts engaged in hate speech to form online groups.

These new bots are mainly cyborgs, meaning they have automated schedules and also have human control. That's the majority of twitter, honestly and twitter will be over the day more people realize how much of that platform is controlled by bots, to the point they start influencing mainstream convo by constantly elevation through a network

I had

Last edited:

---

Superstar
Daps
Never heard of it but all that crying about Rock shows your inept way of doing business got you catching feelings.

Breh, your name is Rock = Greatness.

If anyone is in their feelings it's you. Instead of dapping up a breh and saying word welcome back to The Rock side. You on some other bs, calm down and enjoy cats repping for The Rock.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Let's be reality the Rock probably voted for Trump in 2016 and now that Trump made it known he's an open white supremacist in public he has to walk that back.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC