Cacs on thecoli... Why do yall hate Tariq?

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see a lot of CACs in the Star Wars thread with some serious anger over the opinions of what people think of the FINN character.

Is it possible that we can get a Cac maybe @HankHill (if he is not going to act sassy) to call up and tell Tariq how he is wrong today? This would be a good way to start to holidays.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
I see a lot of CACs in the Star Wars thread with some serious anger over the opinions of what people think of the FINN character.

Is it possible that we can get a Cac maybe @HankHill (if he is not going to act sassy) to call up and tell Tariq how he is wrong today? This would be a good way to start to holidays.

I'll do it.

But first I'm gonna ask him did his mother in law cook pumpkin or Sweet potato pie for Thanksgiving.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I've watched some of his Youtube shows, waste of time. He's not saying anything enlightening. Umar Johnson, Boyce Watkins as well. Large platforms with nothing to say worth listening to.

So talking about Black Empowerment, and teaching people how to deal with WS isn't saying anything? I take it you don't like the Hidden Colors series as well.

What would you like to hear?

What a minute that cac @HankHill just dapped you so I know this is a troll responds.

Jack Skellington

yes indeed family
Daps
Reppin
Halloween Town
I've watched some of his Youtube shows, waste of time. He's not saying anything enlightening. Umar Johnson, Boyce Watkins as well. Large platforms with nothing to say worth listening to.
:why:

Black twitter feminist alert. GTFO

Show us some enlightening material then, some of the stuff you read/listen to :shaq2:

CN793

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So talking about Black Empowerment, and teaching people how to deal with WS isn't saying anything? I take it you don't like the Hidden Colors series as well.

What would you like to hear?

What a minute that cac @HankHill just dapped you so I know this is a troll responds.
Black empowerment? His definition of black empowerment isn't even really black empowerment when you consider that he excludes certain groups of black people. I.E Black feminists. That's just ONE example. That's not empowering. The way he and his followers tear down black women, that's lame.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Tariq Nasheed = definition of Hotep twitter

but i bet he has more independent streams of revenue/business than you, while you make reductive generalizations and pretend to be a female on a message board... :sas2:

so who's really deserving of scrutiny? :sas2:

tariq is a hustler, yes, but just looking strictly at his works, he's done good for black people. donating money to black-run schools, the hidden colors series, etc.

nikkas need to move past the rhetoric and personality and look at the works and tangible gains made.