Cacs Who Think They Are Jews Explain Why Non-Jews Exist

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
So this is why extreme Christian america is such a friend to Isreal?
In the religious circles yes. It's entire christians groups that donate money to Israel believing they're blessing their God's chosen nation.
What if they find out those people are not the real jews:mjlol:
:wow: They'll be disappointed.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I personally dont understand why anyone is mad at them .... they dont owe anyone an explanation

They invented a religion the same as many different cultures over the thousands of years man has been on the planet and they proclaimed themselves Gods chosen people ..... same as the yorubas, Hindus, bhuddists etc.....

It wasnt written for you it was written for THEM

You wanna subscribe to another cultures religion and teachings then you dont get to pick and choose , if they say you aint shyt .... and you still choose to subscribe then accept you aint shyt ...

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Hopefully the jews who frequent this site will come in and clarify and educate us non jews about the topic.
The best threads here are when actual members of the groups being discussed weigh in.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for any jewish coli members to tackle the "goyim" as mentioned in the Talmud issue ,though.

In fact, expect this thread to get bushed asap.....but threads outright using slurs and stereotypes in TITLES about other groups to remain active.

IM NOT ORTHODOX, SO IM WORTHLESS IN THEIR EYES TOO.....

BASICALLY, THE TORAH SAYS WE ARE HERE TO SERVE GOD AND ABIDE BY HIS EVERY WORD.. THE TORAH IS THE MANUAL TO LIFE. THOSE OF US WHO DONT FOLLOW THE COMMANDS OF THE TORAH ARE LOST AND RENDERED NOT WORTHY.

BASICALLY, IF WE DONT LIVE OUR LIFE FOR GOD, WE AINT SHIIT.

@HopeKillCure

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I personally dont understand why anyone is mad at them .... they dont owe anyone an explanation

They invented a religion the same as many different cultures over the thousands of years man has been on the planet and they proclaimed themselves Gods chosen people ..... same as the yorubas, Hindus, bhuddists etc.....

You wanna subscribe to another cultures religion and teachings then you dont get to pick and choose , if they say you aint shyt .... and you still choose to subscribe then accept you aint shyt ...
I'm more concerned with the laziness and raping of welfare. Judaism doesn't appeal to me personally. Especially since the arrival of black Israelite to mainstream

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
IM NOT ORTHODOX, SO IM WORTHLESS IN THEIR EYES TOO.....

BASICALLY, THE TORAH SAYS WE ARE HERE TO SERVE GOD AND ABIDE BY HIS EVERY WORD.. THE TORAH IS THE MANUAL TO LIFE. THOSE OF US WHO DONT FOLLOW THE COMMANDS OF THE TORAH ARE LOST AND RENDERED NOT WORTHY.

BASICALLY, IF WE DONT LIVE OUR LIFE FOR GOD, WE AINT SHIIT.

@HopeKillCure
Does that make you a fundamentalist jew? I was told their are basically 2 modern Jewish trains of thought. I heard also orthodox Jews feel jews like you are ruining Judaism.

You don't follow the Torah would for word right? Orthodox Jews find most people inferior, including Jewish women, right?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Nah, anti-gentile and anti--African language can exist in jewish holy books, but ANY criticism of jews or Israel gets someone labeled an anti-semite.? People can't call that out?

And there's a separate term for anti-jewish prejudice as though it's worse than other forms of bigotry?

hell no.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, anti-gentile and anti--African language can exist in jewish holy books, but ANY criticism of jews or Israel gets someone labeled an anti-semite.? People can't call that out?

And there's a separate term for anti-jewish prejudice as though it's worse than other forms of bigotry?

hell no.

your argument is all over the place

expect books written thousands of years ago to be PC brehs .....

what do you want them to do edit them???

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
your argument is all over the place

expect books written thousands of years ago to be PC brehs .....

what do you want them to do edit them???

It's all related.

Books written hundreds of years ago, being taught and followed in 2018

like in this case, from a few months ago
Chief rabbi calls black people ‘monkeys’
===

• 39,077 shares

Sephardic Chief Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef attends a ceremony in Jerusalem, October 22, 2017. (Yonatan Sindel/Flash90)
The Sephardic chief rabbi of Israel called black people “monkeys” during his weekly sermon on Saturday evening.

Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef was addressing Jewish legal aspects of the blessing on seeing fruit trees blossoming, during the current Hebrew month of Nissan, and, specifically, whether one should bless one tree or at least two.

In that context, he mentioned a blessing uttered upon seeing an “unusual creature,” citing the example of encountering a black person who has two white parents on the street in America.

In footage aired by the Ynet news site, Yosef could be seen referring to black people by the word “kushi,” which in modern Hebrew has pejorative connotations, and then going on to term a black person a “monkey.”

His office told Ynet that the comparison was a quote from the Talmud.
==

Don't want anything edited, just want news outlets and academia to call out the BULLshyt....The same way that you would be called out if you made a public comment disparaging jews.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Does that make you a fundamentalist jew? I was told their are basically 2 modern Jewish trains of thought. I heard also orthodox Jews feel jews like you are ruining Judaism.

You don't follow the Torah would for word right? Orthodox Jews find most people inferior, including Jewish women, right?

NO I LOOK UP TO THEM, I JUST DONT HAVE THE DISCIPLINE TO LIVE AS THEY DO

IM A CONSERVATIVE JEW

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all related.

Books written hundreds of years ago, being taught and followed in 2018

like in this case, from a few months ago
Chief rabbi calls black people ‘monkeys’
===

• 39,077 shares

Sephardic Chief Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef attends a ceremony in Jerusalem, October 22, 2017. (Yonatan Sindel/Flash90)
The Sephardic chief rabbi of Israel called black people “monkeys” during his weekly sermon on Saturday evening.

Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef was addressing Jewish legal aspects of the blessing on seeing fruit trees blossoming, during the current Hebrew month of Nissan, and, specifically, whether one should bless one tree or at least two.

In that context, he mentioned a blessing uttered upon seeing an “unusual creature,” citing the example of encountering a black person who has two white parents on the street in America.

In footage aired by the Ynet news site, Yosef could be seen referring to black people by the word “kushi,” which in modern Hebrew has pejorative connotations, and then going on to term a black person a “monkey.”

His office told Ynet that the comparison was a quote from the Talmud.
==

Don't want anything edited, just want news outlets and academia to call out the BULLshyt....The same way that you would be called out if you made a public comment disparaging jews.

Fam the Jews dont fukk with non jews ....the jews are racist...... surprise , surprise ..... do you think you are telling me something I dont know ???

I dont give a fukk about them , never have never will , I dont focus on what they do or what they believe

outside of America Jews are despised and they are regularly called out for their bullshyt, maybe if I were still living in the States I would care , but I dont

Jews are prejudiced but so am I .....

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
No such thing as a Jew :childplease: Them Cave beasts adopted a religion under the guise of being Hebrew knowing damn well original Hebrews look nothing like them :comeon: Brehs left Israel Dark and came home White :russ:.......Been pretending to be us ever since... :camby:....Why u think them Fake Hebrew fakkits stay so close to hip hop....:sas2:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No such thing as a Jew :childplease: Them Cave beasts adopted a religion under the guise of being Hebrew knowing damn well original Hebrews look nothing like them :comeon: Brehs left Israel Dark and came home White :russ:.......Been pretending to be us ever since... :camby:....Why u think them Fake Hebrew fakkits stay so close to hip hop....:sas2:

SEEMS LIKE THE ONLY JEWS U KNOW OF ARE THE ASHKENAZI JEWS PORTRAYED BY HOLLYWOOD

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Fam the Jews dont fukk with non jews ....the jews are racist...... surprise , surprise ..... do you think you are telling me something I dont know ???

I dont give a fukk about them , never have never will , I dont focus on what they do or what they believe

outside of America Jews are despised and they are regularly called out for their bullshyt, maybe if I were still living in the States I would care , but I dont

Jews are prejudiced but so am I .....
I think you're aware that most people in this forum are based in "the States", so I don't understand your last post.
People living HERE have to deal with this double standard and are calling it out.

If jewish people didn't have such an inordinate amount control of images and information HERE, it wouldn't be such a problem.
But they do, so it is.