Cadillac ATS-V vs BMW M3/M4

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
@HaitianPattyFromNYC I don't think I've ever seen a newer one on the streets, Cadillac tests some of their cars in the city so maybe that was that.

slightly OT I think the C63 is extremely uninspiring

The old one had beautiful flared fenders and looked ready to fight and now it looks like a hairdressers car point blank.

I did see one of the special package coupes with stock matte gray paint and etc recently and that looked aright but overall just no and I'm sure that's pushing 90k
the c63 is a monster breh, that amg v8 Is unparalleled, and that interior is :blessed:

with the new facelift I might cop one in two years :mjgrin:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the c63 is a monster breh, that amg v8 Is unparalleled, and that interior is :blessed:

with the new facelift I might cop one in two years :mjgrin:

I'll have to see the facelift. I know the performance is there.

I just priced one out for kicks and it was pushing a 100k

At that price point I'd have to think really hard

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I'll have to see the facelift. I know the performance is there.

I just priced one out for kicks and it was pushing a 100k

At that price point I'd have to think really hard
I agree, at that price it's a stretch.

I wish Audi kept the v8 in the rs5, sounds like shyt but the exterior is nice

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
@HaitianPattyFromNYC I don't think I've ever seen a newer one on the streets, Cadillac tests some of their cars in the city so maybe that was that.

slightly OT I think the C63 is extremely uninspiring

The old one had beautiful flared fenders and looked ready to fight and now it looks like a hairdressers car point blank.

I did see one of the special package coupes with stock matte gray paint and etc recently and that looked aright but overall just no and I'm sure that's pushing 90k

The two times I saw it were at two complete different locations (Queens and Lower Manhattan) and two different times throughout the day.

The one I saw in Queens look like it had a few people (probably family) inside of it.

I haven’t kept up with cars for a while burn both models I saw had large quad exhaust and muscle sounding engines

MMA

Superstar
Daps
C63 AMG

nothing else fukking with it in its class
Nah this gen c63 isn't it. Quieter, less aggressive looking, not the e/s class interior. :scust:

Driven the (F80 m3 and cts-V), I'm saying the M3 - one of my best friend owns a 2016 CTS-V, liked the m3 overall more with a shorter time behind it and the ATS-V is a step behind that model.

Anything above this class of performance I'd go Merc and Audi with AMG and RS model for true specialty and pure difference between regular models. M cars have become far too soft with the current gen compared to previous even though the e92 was slow.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I agree, at that price it's a stretch.

I wish Audi kept the v8 in the rs5, sounds like shyt but the exterior is nice

If I had piles of money to throw around I'd probably buy an E63S at that price point I guess sedan wise right now.

I saw all the new stuff at nyias this summer nothing really jumped out at me that I remember(besides exotics).

Never been a big V8 guy. The twin turbo Audis and single turbo I5 I had were monsters.

A neighbor has the new S5 sedan and it looks pretty tough. The RS5 is pretty wild but the lack of stick make me say RS4 avant or nothing. When they really start having tunes and turbos drop it might worth revisiting. The RS3 sedan is a monster too but I think it's beyond silly looking.

Also if it doesn't have a third pedal for the most part I just don't care. When the lease was up on my current S4 I bought it out and the dealers were offering me the world trade it in.

I'll probably buy or lease a M3 next year if I need a second car.

I really want a GT3 but it's beyond impractical. Saw a nice white 997 GT3 downtown tonight by chance too.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
ATSV if you like setting money on fire. Dealers can not give these cars away at this point. I have seen dealers with brand new 2016s still on their lots.:scust: On the bright side these cars will probably become a steal once their prices drop into the 20s in a couple of years