Cake Soap responsible for low sperm count among young Jamaican Men

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I thought they meant literal soap :whew: I got worried for a sec cause I be trying out different soaps sometimes
That soap been killed yo shyt bro. You been shooting blanks in Backpage bytches for years thinking you was gonna trap a trick. Jokes on you doe.

Shoot blanks with confidence in sperm count brehs

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
@Mega
I got halfway through the vid before I realized that it wasn't a comedy skit. I understand enough Patois to follow what he was saying

They aired footage of vagabon Ayisyen gang member who was doing this shyt a few years back.

How are MFers in hot sunny climates getting the idea to ultra bleach? Do they only go outside when the sun is down, like vampires?

* Waiting for Yellowman to make a comeback to cash in on this.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I thought they meant literal soap :whew: I got worried for a sec cause I be trying out different soaps sometimes
You ain't out of the woods yet some of these fragant soaps have the same chemicals that can fukk with your testosterone and Plastics literally can coat your lungs

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This sounds like horseshyt. The article has no data on how many Jamaican men actually use this stuff in the first place, or whether Jamaican men even have low sperm counts.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I dunno if its true or not, but its a good try to get people off of skin bleaching. Probably would have been better to go the route my cousin (a DR) goes with when explaining trying to get men to take pre-/diabetes seriously, and say it contributes to ED

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Look at natural selection doing God's work.

:salute:
Hopefully it'll be banned. I've said it once and I'll say it again: that fact that this is done—in addition to perms and hair hats—is a societal pychosis of the highest order. God is supposedly perfect but his first creations think they know more about beauty than the does. Stunning.