Cake Soap responsible for low sperm count among young Jamaican Men

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
This Gleaner article is propaganda, meant to discourage/scare young men from using these dangerous chemicals. But I don't have a problem with propaganda being used to protect people from themselves.
If that’s the case, God bless the gleaner. Jamaicans got the West Indies looking bad with that skin bleaching shyt.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Might not be sperm count but bleaching creams affect the vital organs.. skin is an organ itself. The largest one.
Agree with you. Users disregard the health warnings and risks. Causing harm to themselves and putting any of their future offspring at risk.

Article is trying to strike at the heart of their identity as men, by saying that they won't be able to produce children. I respect the approach.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
If that’s the case, God bless the gleaner. Jamaicans got the West Indies looking bad with that skin bleaching shyt.
The diaspora groups with high visibility and influence get their positive and negative individuals magnified to the nth degree.

People who do that dumb shyt make themselves look bad, whether they are Jamaican, or from anywhere else.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
2t0c9b.gif

I see where Dave got the inspo
seductive-face.gif

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
the food supply :patrice:

No, microplastics. That is an issue that only this current generation has been exposed to from birth. The transition from glass to plastic really took hold in the 2000s. It has always been my feeling that this has been suppressed because plastics are all encompassing in our society. Too big to fail and even though we know it is destroying our society what are you gonna do? :manny:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
It is a very close-run thing as to which is worse in that place: the collective standards of the journalists or those of the politicians.

Sadly, that same issue faces us all.