Cali Brehs .. Are you still gonna let off fireworks on the 4th

Are you letting off that work on the 4th ?

• Its legal in my hood .. so Im good

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Even though these temperatures is sky high and the threat of wildfires is extremely likely .. :snoop:

I cant lie when I was younger I used to cop from this asian cat .. or go straight to Chinatown and get that work :whew:

But every year lately popo been cracking down .. and fines getting higher if fireworks aren't legal in your county :francis:

fireworks-animation-more.gif

Might as well just pull out the .40 and ... :mjgrin:

e5guTd.gif

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've been out of the firework game for a while and get annoyed when people who live near me do them.

we in a drought and some these mfs reckless and about to accidentally burn the whole block down.

now if you want to set off fire works a mile away from me... go ahead i'm not gonna judge you.
just don't burn my house down. :ufdup:

fireworks can be fun, but i've already had all mine with them.

:manny:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
i've been out of the firework game for a while and get annoyed when people who live near me do them.

we in a drought and some these mfs reckless and about to accidentally burn the whole block down.

now if you want to set off fire works a mile away from me... go ahead i'm not gonna judge you.
just don't burn my house down. :ufdup:

fireworks can be fun, but i've already had all mine with them.

:manny:

You all in the front window like ..

1495DA00373B5FA91C05F6A0DF9E81738BB73377

tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though these temperatures is sky high and the threat of wildfires is extremely likely .. :snoop:

I cant lie when I was younger I used to cop from this asian cat .. or go straight to Chinatown and get that work :whew:

But every year lately popo been cracking down .. and fines getting higher if fireworks aren't legal in your county :francis:

fireworks-animation-more.gif

Might as well just pull out the .40 and ... :mjgrin:

e5guTd.gif

It’s enough MFs that don’t care about anything you said and the skies will be lit up. They been going for weeks in BKLYN and I hate it here

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Last year, fireworks were going off like CRAZY since like May around here. This thread just reminded me that we’re a week from the 4th and I haven’t heard fireworks much at all:patrice:
I haven't heard much this year either, shyt has NEVER been this quiet around this time :patrice:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
They claim we're brothers from the bottom of hell
Cause the Black is back and it's bound to sell.
Picture us cooling out on the Fourth of July,
And if you heard we were celebrating that's a worldwide lie.

:stopitslime: