Calicoe was shook vs Hitman

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
Just done rewatching the battle this clown calicoe kept muttering I love you to hitman multiple times while hitman was spitting bars.

I thought Calicoe was a super thug from detroit but he was standing there like hitmans son asking to be forgiven for whatever beef they have.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Hitman had an issue with Cal, I don’t think Cal ever had an issue with Holla, he just wanted the check. I don’t think he was shook, I think he just had no animosity or bad feelings toward Holla.

Yeah Cal wasn’t shook. He just took it for what it was for real and kept it movin’. Besides, I don’t think one of the guys who got it in when the fight at the Reloaded event would be scared like that.

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
Yeah Cal wasn’t shook. He just took it for what it was for real and kept it movin’. Besides, I don’t think one of the guys who got it in when the fight at the Reloaded event would be scared like that.

He kept it moving cause it was hit man

Calicoes always extra in other battles.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He kept it moving cause it was hit man

Calicoes always extra in other battles.
Did he keep it moving because it's Hitman, and he fukks with Hitman, and they used to be closed? Or is it just because he's shook of Hitman?

Because you may have a point. :yeshrug: Cal is always super extra in his battles, invading space, bumping into people, making threats. Nobody ever does that to Hitman, and there's a reason for it. I don't think Cal is outright scared of Hitman, just like I don't think Suge was, but I also think Hitman brings a certain seriousness in to where guys aren't just pulling the antics they usually do. Because for the most part it's just battle rap stuff. These guys are professionals and aren't trying to fukk up the bag.

superchoops

All Star
Daps
i've seen interviews before where cal goes "i love hitman, genuinely :yeshrug:" and this was late 2020

sounds like Calicoe and Hitman used to be close in some aspect with them knowing each other's families

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did he keep it moving because it's Hitman, and he fukks with Hitman, and they used to be closed? Or is it just because he's shook of Hitman?

Because you may have a point. :yeshrug: Cal is always super extra in his battles, invading space, bumping into people, making threats. Nobody ever does that to Hitman, and there's a reason for it. I don't think Cal is outright scared of Hitman, just like I don't think Suge was, but I also think Hitman brings a certain seriousness in to where guys aren't just pulling the antics they usually do. Because for the most part it's just battle rap stuff. These guys are professionals and aren't trying to fukk up the bag.
Its might be a reason but the reason aint what Hitman gonna do. Cass already showed yall what Hitman about with the bag incident and that whole faceoff

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
i've seen interviews before where cal goes "i love hitman, genuinely :yeshrug:" and this was late 2020

sounds like Calicoe and Hitman used to be close in some aspect with them knowing each other's families

:mjlol: cals a clown

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I don't get it....Hitman was being agressive about the situation while Cal is so laid back about it that it made no sense. Even if I don't have a problem with someone but they keep pressing it my attitude will eventually change to "fukk you then". Cal stayed cool the entire lead up to the battle and the battle itself. Wouldn't have expected that from him. Not sure what's the point of trying to stay cool with someone that clearly don't like you, especially if it's not a Day 1 friend but a guy you happen to "work" with in the same industry.

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
I don't get it....Hitman was being agressive about the situation while Cal is so laid back about it that it made no sense. Even if I don't have a problem with someone but they keep pressing it my attitude will eventually change to "fukk you then". Cal stayed cool the entire lead up to the battle and the battle itself. Wouldn't have expected that from him. Not sure what's the point of trying to stay cool with someone that clearly don't like you, especially if it's not a Day 1 friend but a guy you happen to "work" with in the same industry.

Cal is a p*ssy